Want some revenge on Dame Lesley?

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lord Evan Elpuss

I think that the axing of Stuart's saturday show is time to give that berluddy Douglas woman another good boot up the backside, for another 'Douglas Disasterous Decision'. Therefore making Radio 2 after Sounds Of The 60s a virtual desert for me with the only oasis being Liz Kershaw's show on 6 music (12:00-2:00pm)

L

Lord Evan Elpuss

I've tried, but have only just crept over the 160,000 mark once.

L

Lord Evan Elpuss

Update

Lord Evan Elpuss said:
I've just put this on the R2 message boards on this thread: http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/mbradio2/F4387184?thread=5254885&post=61243569&s_edit=yes#p61243569 I wonder how long it'll stay there!
Purely out of curiosity, I had a look at the above thread on the R2 boards and I see that they have closed it down :shock: Not surprised really, after all it was on the 'Your Music' board and critical of Lesley Douglas! While a couple of messages have been moderated, my one with the link to this 'give LD the boot' game remains intact. I suppose more power to them for leaving it there. I wonder if they would have kept it open if the thread had been started on 'The Flip Side' board.
Still a rather low scoring evening, have only surpassed 160,000 a couple of times.

S

soul17

Re: Update

Lord Evan Elpuss said:
Lord Evan Elpuss said:
I've just put this on the R2 message boards on this thread: http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/mbradio2/F4387184?thread=5254885&post=61243569&s_edit=yes#p61243569 I wonder how long it'll stay there!
Purely out of curiosity, I had a look at the above thread on the R2 boards and I see that they have closed it down :shock: Not surprised really, after all it was on the 'Your Music' board and critical of Lesley Douglas! While a couple of messages have been moderated, my one with the link to this 'give LD the boot' game remains intact. I suppose more power to them for leaving it there. I wonder if they would have kept it open if the thread had been started on 'The Flip Side' board.
Still a rather low scoring evening, have only surpassed 160,000 a couple of times.
I clicked your link LEE and had a look, i noticed that it does not seem that any of the posters afterwards have commented on it. Either they are keeping schtum or have not looked at it. Mind you quite a few of the posters over there are only interested in getting their own posts across eh :lol:

L

Lord Evan Elpuss

It wasn't me that started the thread but someone calling themself 'Bingleybongleyboo' (anyone who used to post on the R2 boards may remember that name) Original thread title was something like 'Lesley Douglas grrr'. I see they've now started a rant about Liza Tarbuck. I wonder how much longer that will stay there. I only added the 'Kick LD' link message.

M

Mike Reynolds

I quite like Lisa Tarbuck, personally, think she makes a great stand in, seems to care about the listeners too.

M

malc the hammer

Mike Reynolds said:
I quite like Lisa Tarbuck, personally, think she makes a great stand in, seems to care about the listeners too.
I think that her shows with Mark Radcliffe are legendary and should replace Steve Wright Immediately. There definitely seems to be a real chemistry between the two.

Malc.

Status
Not open for further replies.