Help Me/Question Want To Order High Traffic Server Hosting Account In Mexico

Gensol

I need help. Want to order high traffic server hosting account (Linux):
120 gbs - HD, 2 GB - RAM! Mexico - Any recommendations?
How is digitalserver.com.mx provider and their service ? their pricing, features, server stability?
Any alternatives?

Keywebo

Give digitalserver.com.mx a try. Their customer support was responsive and very helpful in transferring my files. I have been here for 6 months, and uptime has been 99.94%. All my questions have been answered within 10 minutes of submission. Server is fast, uploading files is fast, price is low.

I would normally look for in below order:
Support (Technical support is very important), Value for Price (you will get what you pay for), Uptime, Reliability!

Gob_lin

QHoster.com and hostingsource.com plans are worth every cent you pay for their services.
Always give prompt replies and solutions to any issues. Services to anyone looking for great service and affordable prices. They have very responsive customer service.

Jostik

KVChosting.net and legionbox.com servers are worth every cent you pay for their services.
Great hosts with fast servers and fast network connections. Very helpful and friendly support.

RockFord

Believe QHoster.com will serve your demands. Every time I received the same quality, prompt, friendly support, and they always made it a breeze to get help.
Use coupon "VIPUSERSALE" for %25 OFF on all VPS plans for billing cycles 3, 6, 12, 24, 36 months!
Shared Hosting - CR2QS5B85D - 30% OFF! (applies to annual billing cycles)

GrommGram

Yellow Belt
Quality servers from hostingsource.com and asvhost.com are good enough to sign up with.
Their servers are responsive, the network is fast, and the customer service is excellent.

dHSdrock

On average, how much traffic do you expect each month?

There is no denying the fact that choosing a web host can be a daunting task as there are lots of web hosts available in the net. QHoster.com is great and very convenient when you deal with web host's customer support. The support team members have always given me the feeling that I am communicating with my personal friends.

Jenifer1420

Yellow Belt
Quality servers from hostingsource.com and asvhost.com area unit ok to sign on with. Their servers area unit responsive, the network is quick, and therefore the client service is great.

Sweqor

Give digitalserver.com.mx local Mexican web host a try. Their servers are excellent too, very fast and I've never experienced any down time.
I guarantee that you will not find a better host!

Anju07

Try eWebGuru.com an India based web hosting provider. they provide best 99.9% server uptime guarantee & they are best in technical support.