WARNING! SF's new towing company "AUTOreturn"

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdenoga

Yellow Belt
I just want to inform everyone that they should be careful of San Francisco's recently new auto towing service called AutoReturn. They towed my van that had four new tires (less than 5000 miles on it). When I picked up the van at the lot, they had replaced the driver's side front tire with a low-grade shitty ass Pirelli P400 tire. The thing that was dumb though is that they didn't bother to clean the tire that was replaced and the week before I had just added the Meguir's Tire shine to it so all the tires were shiny except the one that was replaced :dammit: :dammit: :dammit: . This company didn't even bother to tell us that they replaced it and kept denying that they were the ones who replaced it. So just be careful the next time you park your car in SF, you could end up as a victim of SF's towing service. :( One more thing, if you're going to do something stupid like they did, do it right so you don't get caught.

Z

ziggie216

hmm... seems like every towning company sf hires are theves

mdenoga

Yellow Belt
its not that they're thieves...they're so scandalous. they didnt even bother to ask the owner of the car if they can repair something they destroyed. also they dont admit fault unless you have proof. stupid sf autoreturn :fawkdance

Status
Not open for further replies.