Watch This: Our Soldiers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoaringUSAEagle

Yellow Belt
That was a tear jerker, at least for me.  I am in the final stages now of filling out paper work and all that.  I have an appointment tomorrow, May 4th, with the Air National Guard to see if they have a better something to offer than the Army National Guard.  Either way I will proudly serve the U.S.A. and its people for many years.

I have always looked up to soldiers and always will.  I appreciate everything every military man and woman has ever done for this country.  It's truly amazing, and how such innocent, brave people die fighting.

All Gave Some, Some Gave All...

My condolences to the families who have lost loved ones in wars.  And many thanks of mine go out every day to everyone serving the U.S.A.

- Jeff

SoaringUSAEagle

Yellow Belt
And in about late August this year, I will have my website back up and running as it used to be.  I dont want to leave it unattended all summer, and plus, when I get back I plan to put other things on it.  Right now it's just a personal site about me and what I do... Kinda blah. 

http://www.soaringusaeagle.com/  is where it will be located.  I have a placement for it right now...

CrazyTech

Yellow Belt
Well it's someone who deserves credit. Whether you agree with a war or not, you support your soldiers. I'm not one to point a finger, because I have my faults too, but this country quite often has some trouble (as demonstrated both now and some in Vietnam). They sometimes lose focus of the fact that these men and women gave their lives in service of their country. They're all heroes and honestly, I have no respect for anyone that says anything different.

Moondancer

Yellow Belt
I can't watch it if it's about soldiers, sorry. Somebody will have to tell me about it. It's too close to home2 and every day I wonder if I'm going to get the call from my son saying he has to go back after being over there for 14 months in the beginning as part of the 3rd Infantry Division. I was glued to the TV during that time once and heart stopping all the time because he was in the front line, literally.. way ahead of the teams with the journalists attached.

Status
Not open for further replies.