Ways of Building Links

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meritxell

White Belt
There are SEO tools that let you piggyback off your competitor's link building activity like the one implemented at work that is called www.analyticsseo.com
Then you also have the traditional PR way...social networks, directories and places and online interactive campaigns ( Youtube is a great hub).

I hope I was helpful

Cheers
Meri

sweetfranky

White Belt
The best free backlinks are articles, forum posts, blog comment and profile links. Just stick to these and you should be able to rank up in less then 3 months.

G

genevie

Link building techniques:

social bookmarking
article submission
press release
blog commenting
link wheel
hub page
classified ads
link exchange

Jennylba123

White Belt
Bookmarking is one of the easiest way of getting the traffic Free advertisement is something non-relevant backlink arising So i suggest not to go through this.

aalabaha

White Belt
Hi Buddy!!!

Many ways to build a link to your site by
directory submissions, Social bookmarking, forum posting, blog posting and comments posting, press release etc...

Thanks for sharing...

ribbun

White Belt
There are various ways to to get backlinks:
social bookmarking,article submission ,profile creation,forum posting,directory submission,one way,two way,three way linkbuilding.These are the really great methods for linkbuilding.

TailoredVPS

Yellow Belt
Article submission seems like it is the most effective one to me. It brought many of my sites to page 1-3 in Google in around 2 months.

darrelljones

Yellow Belt
Well which link building techniques one using is not as much important. How effectively you use these techniques to create a good,result oriented strategy is more important.Well i have considered article syndication,social bookmarking and networking,do follow blog commenting,link wheel,video submission,directory submission and many more.

Status
Not open for further replies.