Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

My Suggestion Ways To Promote The Business

Discussion in 'General Business Topics' started by suleman, Jan 29, 2016.

1. suleman

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +16 / -0
    Today, your business needs to be marketed more than ever in the past. Use as many ways as you can from TV to twitter, blog to a forum, and social media to content creation.

Don't avoid the power of logo designing, include it in your marketing strategies to emphasise your existence in the field.

2. networld

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +50 / -0
    Yes there are numerous ways to market your business nowadays. But the key is to find the most suitable one for you. There are online and offline businesses and you can use a combination of both online and offline advertising methods. While online advertising is becoming very popular these days we cannot rule out the importance of offline ads too. Still ads that appear in regular news papers can fetch you good number of responses.

If your product or service is meant for the whole world, I think online advertising would be better. But a local news paper can give you more leads in case of a locally managed business.

3. Alexandoy

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +18 / -0
    Promoting your business in the internet has so many ways but I would start with the email. Sending notice to people who know me is one of the most effective. Next step is the social media where I can post photos and even videos that can promote my business effectively to people that I know personally including people I don't really know. Maybe I would stop for a while to get a feel of the sales and determine how effective my campaign is. The last resort would be advertising on print media but never on tv because that is very expensive. I'm talking about a small business enterprise and not a huge one.

4. Ramakrishnan

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +11 / -0
    Every business needs to be promoted for its growth and survival, which can be achieved by offline and online methods. Online methods including advertisements and messages in Social Media, Youtube videos, Emails, Press Release and Content writing are more popular, economic and convenient. Offline methods can be done by newspaper, TV, advertisement and direct marketing, which are costlier.

5. networld

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +50 / -0
    But whatever you do to advertise the business, the major deciding factor would be the quality of service or product you offer. Good products will give you a good mouth to mouth publicity which is crucial in a competitive environment. products can be copied, but the not the quality of service. I think your quality of service or product is the best advertisement you can have. So, while focusing on advertising your products, more attention needs to be given in the quality.

6. richj8am30

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    As of late, I have been just searching for ways online through multiple sites to gain enough money as resources for all of the ways that I would like to advertise my site. i know that much of the ways that are out there that I can use for advertising are not free services. I think that building a solid e mail list is one of the many ways that you will be able to advertise without having to use much money. I like the idea of using social media as well. The only problem seems to be there is that many forms of social media are aware of the advertising potential that they are allowing their customers and are finding ways in which they are monetizing it.

7. suleman

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +16 / -0
    We can use Email to promote our business, services, or even products. But it's important to avoid sending emails that look odd and spammy. Most people don't like to receive emails from unwanted sources, especially if you send in bulk. People think them worthless that has no purpose except for gathering the sales.

8. masterbusiness

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +32 / -0
    I agree with the creation of effective and catchy logo. Branding is always one of the top priorities in promoting a business since this will aid in the retention and identification of a product or service to a great number of clients.

9. networld

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +50 / -0
    I totally agree with your points. Logos are critical component of business marketing, be it online or offline. A well designed logo can attract customers and it also provides a unique identity to your products or services. It acts as the single most visible manifestation in the market. That is why well known brands invest huge money in designing and up-keeping of their logos with the changing market trends. By using a logo it would be easy for a customer to remember a brand and most probably customers go for brands that they remember most.

10. Vinaya

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +22 / -0
    I have an online and offline business. Every now and then I hear people talking about promoting business, but do not say how to promote. Even if they are talking about business promotion, they are not saying anything new. They are just parroting old ideas.

11. masterbusiness

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +32 / -0
    You do not want to give off the wrong message with your logo. Be sure your logo gives off a positive message. Marketing and branding is the bloodline to any type of business.

12. SirJoe

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +6 / -0
    Never underestimate the importance of word of mouth, it can really help build your business. The most important thing that you have to do is give what is on the packet, you could try to cheat people and have fast results but your business won't last very long this way.

13. suleman

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +16 / -0
    Your logo should contain the message that expresses the service or product you are willing to provide. Never try to give the message exaggerating the services. Instead, design something real that shows the passion of your work as well as the professionalism in the field you adopted.

14. masterbusiness

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +32 / -0
    Using appropriate logos and making use of the social media platforms are just two of the many ways to promote whatever business you have, but it's said to be very effective especially now that technology plays a huge role in marketing.

15. steve taylor

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +25 / -0
    If you have a online business then you promote it through.
    1 Facebook
    2 Twitter
    3 Google plus
    4 Linkedin
    These are way to promote your online website on creating pages on social networking sites and send photos of your products.
    This is free of cost and here croud is available always.
    if you have offline business then click images and share it online social networking sites and promote it.

16. linneasandel

linneasandel New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    You can find numerous way to promote your business or can include both marketing(online and offline marketing). Nowadays, offline marketing is very famous where you can easily target multiple people at once. Yes, I agree with you that the power of logo designing is on a very high level and the good design of any brand logo over any products can attract to the audience.

17. rajdeep7830

White Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    Social media optimization is a great technique by which you can get more traffic and business for the website. If your website has huge traffic then you can earn by Google absence. Social media sites like Facebook, twitter or LinkedIn are getting very famous and popular now-a-days.