Web Directory Submission

Status
Not open for further replies.

hindsoft

White Belt
Directory Submission is part of off page in seo. It is too effective thing for seo campaign. u can post ur link in three forum.

1- One Way Directory Submission

2- Two Way Directory Submission

3- Three Way Directory Submission

=============================

Reciprocal link submission is too much effective for organic seo.

Evgeniy

Yellow Belt
Today web directory submission is not such affective as you said. You must be careful submitting your site into directories because you can get a penalty from Google. Especially if you are talking about reciprocal link submission - it is spam technic.

So Evgeniy what is best way for directory submission...??
The perfect solution for directory listing is to find out the best and quality directory sites. In my views (only perception that apply on myself) the directory sites that have DA above 40 and Pr 4 are far better to post on less DA and PR than 40 and 4. Keep yourself away from buying links and reciprocal links.

danieljohns

White Belt
As per my experience nowadays people are not too much focusing on directory submissions that has resulted eventually in low traffic and low page rank of these directories. Now most of the directory lists that are found over the internet has a huge number of websites that were once directories but by the passage of time they are closed or bought by any third party company or business. Now people are focusing more on contents and social networking rather than spending their time on directory submissions.

Evgeniy

Yellow Belt
As per my experience nowadays people are not too much focusing on directory submissions that has resulted eventually in low traffic and low page rank of these directories. Now most of the directory lists that are found over the internet has a huge number of websites that were once directories but by the passage of time they are closed or bought by any third party company or business. Now people are focusing more on contents and social networking rather than spending their time on directory submissions.
Yes directory submissions today is not very effective way of link building. I even remember that one webmaster received unnatural link warning because he had a link from DMOZ. Not sure that even this VERY strong directory can help.

lizabutler

White Belt
Few years ago directory submissions is usefull but this time directory submissions is not help

i use
directory submissions for fallowing website but my website

Status
Not open for further replies.