Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Neutral Web host recommendation

Discussion in 'Review Services' started by MarkM, Aug 20, 2015.

1. MarkM

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Hi guys! I am currently in the process of launching a small business and am looking for a web hosting company for my website. I find it rather difficult to compare the various services these companies offer and how much they would actually cost me. I would like to find one web hosting company that does everything, provide me with great hosting capabilities, great building and design tools, advertising tools, a fair price, and good customer service. I currently have my eye on web.com or inmotion hosting. Are they any good? Are there any legit review sites?

2. batuto

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    If I were you, I will go and sign up with 4Goodhosting. The most reliable and affordable hosting service. I have been with them for about 8 months now and it's perfect host, since I've hadn't had to use support service once. It seems that they are online 24 hours and ready to assist. I haven't seen any outages. I am very satisfied with them.

3. MarkM

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Thanks for the reply! I may give them a try.

4. Phantomboy

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Try narrowing your list of options by looking at the cheapest web host package that can meet your needs at the same time

5. Dombe

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    First of all you should define with needed specs and available budget, it would be easier to suggest then

6. cheezcarls

cheezcarls It's Game Time!
    Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +162 / -0
    Before choosing a web host, try take your time to research honest customer reviews and comparison with other web hosting providers. As you may know, there are no perfect web hosting companies today. All have advantages and unique features, but they have some drawbacks too. I was here too, trying to find a good web host for my business until I found the one that I am looking for. As for homest customer reviews, I am not convinced yet until I connect with a few of them and talk or chat about their experiences in their respective web hosting packages.

I hope his helps you a lot. Cheers!

7. bharath

Staff Member Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +54 / -0
    I heard about inmotion hosting somewhere, but what I believe is they are for video sites.They might have some configuration for streaming video sites that wasn't available with other hosting companies.
    There are more affordable good companies that offer for some less price check them and post here so people can tell if they used the service.

8. PrashantD

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +24 / -0
    Whatever you go for, do not go for the hosting which does not have cPanel as control panel. You may go for Hostgator or Arvixe, but they are pricey with the same features as others. If Live support is not in your priorities, sign up with a host which offers good, reliable host with 'ticketing support', but immaculate record as far as downtime is concerned. I'm using CrocWeb's reseller currently and its pretty good. If you are a techie and can spend time learning and do not mind absence of cPanel, go for DigitalOcean.