Web Hosting Company - List your top 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
I keep seeing a lot of top 5 web hosting company and top 10 domain name registration company etc, this are usually compiled by people with hidden agenda.

I will like you to post your top 5 hosting companies here (Please do not post a hosting company you own or work for) make it as objective as possible based on how good you think the companies are.

Thanks

SenseiDesign

Yellow Belt
my hoster made some trouble not allowed to post it here. if you want more infos pm'me

If anyone can suggest a really good and preferable cheap hoster I might change.

Last edited:

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
right now I'm going with 1deluxe.eu which is powered by 1fire.de I think they are quite ok but not good.

If anyone can suggest a really good and preferable cheap hoster I might change.
What do you mean by okay but not good? How about 1 and 1? they are a German company, quite popular in UK, are they popular in Germany too?

vicdigi

White Belt
I currently have hosting with eukhost, godaddy and 1and1 and have also used other services.

eukhost, whilst come across basic are extremely cheap and offer a good response service hosting some directories.

godaddy - also appear cheap but there are lots you need to pay for as addons.

1and1 - used them for 4 years. As a professional package user I found them to be the best with everything I want from a hosting company and no hidden costs.

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
Thanks for that detailed info about hosting companies you have used Vic.
Temi

I currently have hosting with eukhost, godaddy and 1and1 and have also used other services.

eukhost, whilst come across basic are extremely cheap and offer a good response service hosting some directories.

godaddy - also appear cheap but there are lots you need to pay for as addons.

1and1 - used them for 4 years. As a professional package user I found them to be the best with everything I want from a hosting company and no hidden costs.

SenseiDesign

Yellow Belt
What do you mean by okay but not good? How about 1 and 1? they are a German company, quite popular in UK, are they popular in Germany too?
I never used them and I think they are not popular in germany with webmasters. And not good but ok means that were really good but became complicated. They don't want you to display ads on your sites and all this stuff but they are reliabe and you can get an extra package which allows you to display ads but I think it's to compicates they should allow it in general......

strato.de is very popular over here, but I never used them.

Status
Not open for further replies.