Help Me/Question Web Hosting In India

Shaoor

Hello there.
I am somewhat confused as to which hosting provider should I opt for my website.
I need an Indian Server and best security for my website.

bharath

Staff member
There are few good hosting companies in India by being an Indian I faced several problems in the past and tested with so many companies in India except Hostgator.. I understand that you are unable to buy out side of India. My suggestion is go with Hostgator that is best in India, but if you buy from US Hostgator company, then it would be more cheaper.

Can you tell us What is the budget per month or year.

Pooja Sharma

You may prefer GoDaddy as well, as it also provides you number of feature with easy building tool that may help you in building your website or store as per your requirements. GoDaddy also provides you number of offers and is much cheaper as buying a domain for 99 INR for year and building a store to 999 INR per month.

RADHESHYAM GUPTA

White Belt
There are so many web hosting service in India. But go-daddy is best for your website, Because it's start with only 99rs per month, It has great feature and quality you can also use for your many number of websites. Godday security monitoring your website to 24/7 and DDoS protection. and one of the important thing for Go-daddy Control panel is easy to use.

Prasoon Arora

White Belt
No doubt godaddy is the best of all web hosting service provider due to its cheaper price list for domain, its plans as per your business, and the site builder with 50 plus free themes.
I too have recently registered my domain with godaddy for the fact that till date there is not even a single happenning when godaddy server or business emails were interrupted ever as seen in other companies.

Swati Mishra

Content Writer
Since you are bound to have an Indian server, i suggest you to use e Webguru, this is the best in India and they are good at supportive level too. You can grab this hosting depending on your needs and it will cut off some effective pricing for you too.

Rackend

First of all please share your needs and available budget. With that information it would be easier to make suggestions. Thanks.

Sweqor

Don't waste your time any longer. With advanced features like live demos and performance comparisons, you can build your website faster than you think.

aj_007

For Cheap Unlimited Web Hosting India there is no single name of web hosting provider, which is best web hosting provider with good customer service.
Because each of web hosting provider is best at their own service providing.
Like, if you want Cheap Linux Shared Hosting or cheap vps hosting plans then you can go with Waxspace(in my perspective).
There is a huge number of hosting providers who provides good service with best hosting.
Thank You…!

aj_007

For Cheap Unlimited Web Hosting India there is no single name of web hosting provider, which is best web hosting provider with good customer service.
Because each of web hosting provider is best at their own service providing.
Like, if you want Cheap Linux Shared Hosting or cheap vps hosting plans then you can go with Waxspace(in my perspective).
There is a huge number of hosting providers who provides good service with best hosting.
Thank You…!

RockFord

There are many hosts and every one of them offers 24/7 support, huge space and bandwidth, lots of features at low cost and much, much more. When you face such offers it seems like a great chance is knocking at your door.