Web Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoaringUSAEagle

Yellow Belt
Win Boss Cart Premium

Well, I have my own website, which is down at the moment because I do not have the time to update it and do not want to leave it up all summer.  Anyhow, to get to the point... I go through a reseller, who goes through Hummingbird Hosting.  This is by far one of the best hosting packages I have dealt with, or even seen. 

Larry, my web host (the reseller) is an awesome guy and can throw some good deals as long as you are good to him in return.

Basically, he offers a year of web hosting for $100 the first year... $70 for the hosting, and $30 one time setup fee.  After the first year, the hosting will only be the $70.

You get 100-250MB disk space.... just depends what you have.  Bascially unlimited data transfer as long as its reasonable, ya know, under 10 gigs or whatever.  I have never exceeded this and had my site get over 150,000 hits in one month.

If interested, send me a PM.  You may also email me at SoaringUSAEagle@bresnan.net  and I will respond as soon as I can.

Please contact me only if you are truly interested.  Larry and I work as a team actually, and we wont do you wrong.  I have been with him for a year and a half now. 

I have never experienced "down" time... Hummingbird Hositng has reliable servers and whatnot. 

Regards,

- Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.