Webmaster Serve Live!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyTech

Yellow Belt
Greetings,

We here at the Crazy Technology Alliance and Webmaster Serve are very happy to welcome you to Webmaster Serve. We've been hard at work on our new alliance and it's member sites. This is our second alliance website to go live and we're very happy on this occasion. We have very big plans for Webmaster Serve and we will implement many new features as time goes by.

We're also proud to announce that our alliance community websites are all running the Simple Machines Forum (SMF) software. This software is a new forum that has a very bright and promising future ahead of it. We're very excited to have it available for all of our alliance websites and we feel the potential of the software is virtually unlimited.

Once again, we're very happy to have you with us. Please feel free to sign up and join in on the conversation today. If you have any questions/comments/concerns, please feel free to contact me or voice them right here in this forum. Please stay tuned for updates as very soon we'll be in search of a few talented individuals for staff as well as all important announcements will be made publicc right here.

Welcome to Webmaster Serve!

Kindest Regards,
Denver Hunter
CT Alliance CEO

R

RedRaider

Certainly glad that I came across this website. Even though it's a bit young, I have a feeling this will turn into a good community. I hope that you guys keep on working on this place!

CrazyTech

Yellow Belt
Thanks RedRaider, we're glad that you could join us! We're dedicated to this website and the rest of the alliance and we hope that this community will turn into the place to go for friendly professional help.  :)

CapitalCreation

White Belt
This is a great forum. I like the look of it and layout. I htink I like this better then those other forums I've seen. Hey bud, what about making my "Wannbe Wemaster" to Web Designer?  ;)

CrazyTech

Yellow Belt
Well to change that title, you'll just have to keep on posting.  :p

Thanks for you compliments. We're really trying to make this place different, and it starts with the simple things. I'm quite excited about the future of this community.

Status
Not open for further replies.