My Experience Website Of The Month September 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
Is your site website of the month?
Is your website the site of the month at webmaster serve? Nominate your site and receive feedback from our experienced members and win a free 1 month banner advertisement on Webmaster serve.

How to enter.
All you have to do to enter is post your website url in this thread with a 100-200 words description of why you think your site should be site of the month.

M

midlandi

SubmitterBot

I would like to submit Submitterbot.com

This is a new venture for me and as far as I am aware the site is pretty much unique in how it does what it does.

The design I have decided to keep clean, fresh and uncluttered, the main reason for this is that by design users will spend alot of time on the site therfore it must be easy on the eye!

About the site.

SubmitterBot is still in the early stages of developement, though still full functional.
Users are allocated 1 free credit on signup which allows them to submit 1 url to our growing list of Directories and Social Network sites. For a small fee of $1.99 you can add more url's or you can suscribe for $5.99 per month for unlimted url,s.
I have also recently added a feature which enables easy Article submission to a growing number of article sites.

Use of the site is pretty straight forward, though there is a FAQ and a Virtual Tour page to help guide new users through.
Submissions are just a click away, albeit some directory sites require a Catchpa to be filled out. Social Bookmarking sites take 2 clicks(yeah hard work!!!) First click to submit, second click to choose category.

As ever I am constantly trying to improve the site and welcome any feedback via the contact area of the site.

W

wakish

Wakish Wonderz is in!

Hi Temi, I dropped here from your linkbid script forum to this thread ;)

I would like to submit an entry for my blog Wakish Wonderz - wakish.info

Aim Of Wakish Wonderz

To mould ANY topic and make you see it into a simple, pertinent and wonderful angle!
Perhaps you have read something that you might have found difficult or gloomy, but here at Wakish Wonderz you will be delighted in reading that same “something” into a more intelligible manner with all its fun!
(In the end you will say “Wonderful!” - That’s Wakish Wonderz!)

Why I think Wakish Wonderz should be 'The Site' of the month

Wakish Wonderz has an aim which is very difficult to sustain in the long run, I'm not 'niche' specific. I put so much effort to bring some insightful, resourceful, informative and full of inspiration and motivation. The 'AIM' of Wakish Wonderz says pretty much all. And I'm fully convinced if anyone of you have a look at Wakish Wonderz's Archive, you will surely find at least one article which will make you say Wonderful!

I'm constantly improving and changing my blog, either in the way I write, the type of article I produced and even in the general layout of my blog (which I code/design myself).

I also invite anyone here to come and network with me and to submit a guest post at Wakish Wonderz if you desired! Also, I welcome your comments and feedback on my blog, please do come and say your opinion and share your part.

I sincerely hope and wish that my blog, Wakish Wonderz, can really be of value to most of you, if not all you.

My humble wishes,
- Wakish -

PS:
@Temi:
Please do email me about the status of my submission since I barely get time to be on every forum. Thanks for your understandig and cooperation. Keep going!

Last edited by a moderator:
K

klatu

Gaming Link Bidding Directory

I have changed the theme to a professional design. The first bid was received in the first day as script was published. There are many SEOptimized names. The script was changed by proffesional programmers- now the website shows the bidding amount even on frontpage. There are more places for banners that give many clicks. Alexa skiped from 25kk to 1k in 2 weeks. My website has been aproved from many points of view( starting from design , idea , and ending with programming ) by all admins from all subscribed forums.

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
klatu,
Thanks for entering the competition :)

I have changed the theme to a professional design. The first bid was received in the first day as script was published. There are many SEOptimized names. The script was changed by proffesional programmers- now the website shows the bidding amount even on frontpage. There are more places for banners that give many clicks. Alexa skiped from 25kk to 1k in 2 weeks. My website has been aproved from many points of view( starting from design , idea , and ending with programming ) by all admins from all subscribed forums.

K

klatu

Thanks for warm welcoming, could you tell me what is the criteria for choosing a winner.

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
Thanks for warm welcoming, could you tell me what is the criteria for choosing a winner.
We usually hand the judgment over to one of our senior members who will use his experience to select the best.

Some of the criteria includes how well designed, contents, usability etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.