Introduction Welcome Mdenoga

Status
Not open for further replies.

bayster

Yellow Belt
hoping to be top bay area site with help .... I'm also adding new things to the site every other day....

mdenoga

Yellow Belt
suggestions to make site better...."Forum Jump" bar (located on the bottom right of webpage) I think it would be better to move it right in the middle. Also on the main page, the main & sub-forums should stand out more like make them bigger in font and bold. so far, i like this forum though. good job

bayster

Yellow Belt
mdenoga said:
also how can i get an event featured like the wild 949 concert?
you sure can , to do so has to be compete with images, Mapquest links, address,[ non bold text other then header ]

you know the full info nice and neat
:gwork:

bayster

Yellow Belt
mdenoga said:
suggestions to make site better...."Forum Jump" bar (located on the bottom right of webpage) I think it would be better to move it right in the middle. Also on the main page, the main & sub-forums should stand out more like make them bigger in font and bold. so far, i like this forum though. good job
i was thinking of putting it on top right, I wasnt sure tho ... this look will get better out of many i will do and release soon :)
:hope:

mdenoga

Yellow Belt
weaponx12o said:
hey mike is that you? :thinking:
hmm...i dont know many mike denogaS anywhere in the US... :gwork: thanks for putting moving my thread. u know you're already hooked up for this event so just let me know when it gets close to july 10th. thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.