Welcome to Newcomers to Webmastering Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
This forum was started at the suggestion of one of our respected members Lorna of Tick Every bos We hope to bring information and resources on webmastering that will help new webmasters get to grips with all aspects of webmastering.

If you need any information on webmastering which you cannot find here, please ask and we will try and do a tutorial on it as quickly as possible.
Thanks

Last edited:

Lorna

Yellow Belt
Thanks Temi. I think this will be really useful for all those webmasters (and I know there are plenty) who are not that experienced and need help! I include myself in that category!

Lorna

Yellow Belt
I think that some good advice where to start with SEO would be a good idea.

Also how forums/blogs/newsletters can help improve your site traffic, explaining how the different search engines work, what they look for, and the best ones to get featured in (even though I realise they change how they work frequently).

How directories can help, whether paid links are a good starting point, is it even worth submitting your site to directories at all.

Also covering subjects such as RSS feeds, social bookmarking, whether it is worth having a prescence on sites such as My Space or Squidoo to drive traffic and interest to your site.

I think these may be good things to feature, and explain the benefits of.:)

G

greenwitch

Hi,
Starting this forum was indeed a good idea. being a newb myself, I really find it useful to have a good starting point, where I can discuss my problems with those who have some experience, without being pinned out for what i don't know yet.

Greetings, by the way :D

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
Welcome to webmaster serve, what kind of forum are you starting?

Hi,
Starting this forum was indeed a good idea. being a newb myself, I really find it useful to have a good starting point, where I can discuss my problems with those who have some experience, without being pinned out for what i don't know yet.

Greetings, by the way :D

Status
Not open for further replies.