Fun Went Up To A Girl Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

bayster

Yellow Belt
:hope: , i was in the city of fremont pulling permits and there sitting in front of me 3 chicks and one of them was is hot ...

they was filling out some forms and i was waiting for the city engineer. so they called there names as i waited [ at first i didnt want to say shit ] :thinking: . when i finish with the short meeting with the engineer i had to go pay for the permit and notice they was doing the same in front of me [ keep in mind that i dont really go up to chicks ] .

they was talking in front me to each other and me over hearing them :D , notice that there new in town [well california] from texas. me and my big mouth said , lol YOUR NEW HERE? lol ..... way you go bayster ...lol as i felt so damm stupit with my tail between my legs they replied "ya we'll all new here " [ damm i wish i would came up with something better then "YOUR NEW HERE? "

well anyway , long story short .... they ask for my number, 2 hours later they called :backhit: :hi:

the end ... :gwork:

uCallmeBobby

Yellow Belt
hell yea Texan girls rock. I know, I lived in Texas for awhile.

In fact, hook a brother up! I've already got something in common with them chicks.. I moved here from Texas! :)

You find out what city they're from?

bayster

Yellow Belt
seagaville < miss spelled

some thing like that ... we'll going to see a movie tonight [ all three damm chicks ] this better be good

MrFoggy

Yellow Belt
bayster said:
seagaville < miss spelled

some thing like that ... we'll going to see a movie tonight [ all three damm chicks ] this better be good
You better get some pics man. :hope:

And if you need a hand with them...holla at ya boy! :3SOME: :backhit:

bayster

Yellow Belt
MrFoggy said:
You better get some pics man. :hope:

And if you need a hand with them...holla at ya boy! :3SOME: :backhit:

your killing me lol
i'll let you know, but i really think i have it covered " cock blocking " lol
:fawkdance :fawkdance :fawkdance :fawkdance :fawkdance :fawkdance :fawkdance :fawkdance :fawkdance :fawkdance

uCallmeBobby

Yellow Belt
tread carefully, my friend.

for u will be out with 3... and when one pilot goes against three bogeys, he better be damned good or he'll be shot down hard.

and be careful of the No Fly Zone... aka friend zone. with three of them, it might be a tough job.

just make sure if u do go down, go down in a blaze of glory, then share it with the rest of us so we can have a good laugh. :D

8BaLL

all 3 ? you aint getting shit.. lol have fun in the friend zone :fawkdance

ilove2seeusmile

Yellow Belt
were u expectin' to get some from all 3? lol. i think we want details.. :p u didn't get to have a "connection" with one? u had 3 choices.. keke..

Status
Not open for further replies.