Help Me/Question What are the best adsense placement positions on a site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luq

Yellow Belt
According to some article and post, the best place for adsense placement on a site is upper right top corner of the page. Can everyone share is experience on adsense placement position. Which adsense placement position do you thing is the best for better result.

Zoli

Yellow Belt
I think if I would add adsense to my site I would start it with creating a site specific heatmap. It means that I would install clickheat and after identifying the hot spots I would add the code of the ads.

tony

Yellow Belt
Good answer Zoli it depends on the site. Google stats also gives you heatmap capabilities.

Tony

S

sujancsecuet

I think best place is just after or before content where visitors expect some links. I naturally don't click on adsense adds when visiting sites but in many cases when i complete reading a topic and expect some link for next action many times i made mistake and click on addsense links just after the content. In every cases addsense links was on a thin line so that i thought it is native site link.

V

vahiddhm

i really agree with this opinion..uper right corener is really atttracting visitors

swg

White Belt
I think it depends a lot on the website design. I have found the top left to be the best spot for highest click-thru rates on my blogs

Zethix

Banned
I try to place my ads according to the Google heatmap, as much as possible ( google.com/support/adsense/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=17954 ). It's a good idea to also do split testing, to find out what works best for your site.

Status
Not open for further replies.