Help Me/Question What Are The Best Domain Selling Sites?

RADHESHYAM GUPTA

White Belt
SEO experts say godaddy is best for buying domain, godaddy is also best domain seller in world so you can buy a domain from godaddy.
When you are choosing domain extension remember few thing Your purpose and your country Domain.
and don't forget keyword in domain.
And last thing is make your domain name short catchy and memorable.

steve taylor

White Belt
There are many domain selling site is available.
  • namecheap
  • 1&1
  • godaddy It is best domain name providing site it offer many plans.
  • name.com
  • Gandi
  • The above list are domain name provider sites visit these sites and know how it provide you domain name and once you visit rate of domain name you know.
  • I buy a domain from godaddy it provide good service.

briannagodess

Hi! I'd recommend the following:

1. Sedo. It's one of the most famous domain selling and buying marketplace. It allows the buyer and the seller to communicate with each other directly making the task of buying or selling easier.

2. GoDaddy. It sells domain names that have expired or have been put for auction.

3. Flippa. I believe this is one of the most active auction sites for domains out there.

Good luck!

bharath

There are so many registrars that offer for cheap, but you have to understand which is easy to register or renew your domains. If you have a Credit Card then you can buy anywhere for getting more discounts else have to choose from local providers.

Here is a thread described about some of the best domain registrars, please take a look and let me know if you have any more concerns.
Tutorial - Top 6 Domain Registrars

Prasoon Arora

White Belt
I would suggest you to go for GoDaddy as I too have purchased domains from GoDaddy and find it useful to manage domains with easy going steps.In case if you buy domain only plan, you may also upgrade the services anytime which do not require any further support. The themes that is being provided by GoDaddy, are so attractive that even being free they are referred more. From Buying domain to using the services for web hosting GoDaddy, is really a good platform.

Zirkon Kalti

Content Writer
If I am going to buy a domain, I will buy it at Namecheap. My second choice will be Godaddy. I've never buy domains from other domain registrars before.

Manish Mishra

Content Writer
Well, i suggest you to go for auctions.godaddy.com pay 5 bucks for annual subscription and enjoy 12 months fishing the domains. This is the best place where you can really find your domains because it has a large numbers of domains available especially those are going to expire, so got you another few bucks.
Flippa, Sedo are different marketplace and you need to have pocket full before you come here.

Zirkon Kalti

Content Writer
I know Flippa has a lot of scam sellers that use fake income and traffic proof screenshots to attractive people to bid on the listing just so that they can make money. You should let it run for a few days on your hosting and confirm that it is making money before approving the payment on escrow.