Help Me/Question What are the best way to promote clickbank products?

Zirkon Kalti

Content Writer
I am new to Clickbank affiliates. I would like some suggestions on the effective ways for promoting Clickbank products. Do you need to set up a site to promote Clickbank products? What types of ads are the best for promoting Clickbank products? All good suggestions will be appreciated.

haris

I personally tried clickbank several time but didn't get any good results, You can only get good conversions if you have huge traffic coming to your blog, website or maybe youtube. Small traffic or without traffic its useless, unless you sell items to your social media (facebook) friends. I hope it helps if you have any other questions you can pm me anytime .

I personally tried clickbank several time but didn't get any good results, You can only get good conversions if you have huge traffic coming to your blog, website or maybe youtube. Small traffic or without traffic its useless, unless you sell items to your social media (facebook) friends. I hope it helps if you have any other questions you can pm me anytime .
Since you're on the subject, would you please enlighten me on what Clickbank is all about?

deewanna

I think the best way is through paid advertisement. You get instant result that is scalable and that can be controlled. You would just need to pick a traffic method and learn it to perfection.

Muhammad Rizwan

Content Writer
As a newbie in ClickBank's affiliate network, you should always choose products having low competition. Don't select products having the huge commission, because huge commission means more publishers are attracted towards them. Therefore, you will have a hard time promoting that product and generate sales from it. Even you can't rank your site easily on the keyword of that particular product. This is the basic rule for working on ClickBank Marketplace.

After following above rule and selecting your product. You can then rank your product easily and get sales. The best way is building a site related to affiliate marketing. Try to use an EMD (Exact Match Domain Name) for the site. Use a good hosting provider for the site. Use proper ON-Page SEO and post keyword enriched articles on the site. In this way, your size will rank in search engine and you will get sales fro your product.

Vinaya

a site that is primiraly launched to sale affiliate product will not work. You need to have resourceful contents on the websites and try to place related products. For instance you can write about many uses of electronic hot water bottle and then link a hot water bottle from your affiliate marketplace. Reviewing products is also another way to market products