White Hat SEO- Quick clear from the name white hat seo is a very utilizing technique to improve search engine ranking without disobey the google guidelines. This will give long lasting results.
Black Hat SEO- Black Hat seo is disobeying the google guideline to rank fast in search engine. Some black hat techniques include: link spam, keyword stuffing, hidden text. These activities gives short term result.
Grey Hat SEO-The Grey hat seo is mainly came into practice because of the pressure from the clients to receive results they have been paying for.
On-page SEO is also called Onsite SEO. It includes providing useful content, good keyword selection, and many more similar things. It helps to rank high in SERP by putting keywords on correct places, giving an appropriate title to every page, catchy Meta title, and Meta descriptions. On-page defines the content and HTML source code both. Following are some important On-Page SEO elements-
Keyword Research and optimization, MetaTag Title, Meta Description, Meta Keywords Tag, Image optimization, H1 Tags, URL optimization, Content optimization, Broken links, Sitemap, Robot files.
Off-Page SEO is another important part of Digital marketing. It's also called as Offsite SEO. All the techniques that are implemented other than the website for better efficiency, gaining leads, traffics and to raise the ranking of the website with search engines are called Off-page SEO. It involves improving search engine and user perception of a website awareness, relevance, trustworthiness, and authority. This is accomplished by linking or promoting your website (for the quality of your content) on other reputable places on the Internet (pages, sites, people, etc.).
Let us overview some techniques used for Off-page SEO-
Search Engine Submissions,
Link Building (backlinks) Back-links can be created with the use of following:
SEO is of two types: On Page SEO and Off Page SEO.
But SEO Techniques are of three types:
1. White hat SEO: White hat SEO means working according to search engine's guidelines to improve ranking. Some of White hat tasks are high quality content development link acquisition campaigns.
2. Black Hat SEO: Black hat SEO means Working against SEO guidelines to achieve ranking in a short time period. Black hat SEO techniques include keyword stuffing, link spam, hidden text, hidden links and cloaking.
3. Grey Hat SEO: Grey hat SEO is the combination of white hat and black hat SEO.
On-page optimization is one of the SEO techniques, Contains both content and HTML source code of a page that optimized by search engine.
On page non-technical things are:
Improve user experience
Ensure that readers coming from search engines spend a lot of time on your site.
Create good content
On-page technical things are:
Word count per post
Write engaging content
Off page techniques are:
Seo is the process of optimizing the website to reach the better position in search engine. Seo focuses on rankings in organic search results. By Seo, business or a website can gain more popularity and visibility hence it improves the profits. Seo has two types.
2.White Hat SEO
Black Hat Seo:
Black Hat Seo is the process to obtain high rankings for a website by exploits weaknesses in the search engine algorithms.
This type of a method of SEO does not follow the SEO guidelines of search engines. The wholesomeness level of Black Hat Seo is very low. Blackhat SEO has a high amount of risk and delivers the short lasting growth.
White Hat Seo:
White Hat Seo is used to improving your website ranking in search engine results without breaking search engine guidelines. By using White Hat Seo you can get gradual but lasting growth in google rankings. White hat SEO has less amount of risk and delivers the lasting and compounding value over time.Best Seo Companies recommends White hat Seo and tools to improve your rankings.
On page Seo:
On page Seo is the process of optimizing your website to rank higher and get traffic in search engins.
On-Page Search Engine Optimization key points.
Body Tags (H1, H2, H3, H4, etc.)
Off page optimization:
Off-page optimization is the process of improve the position of the website in search engine result page. By off page SEO, you can get organic search results which is important for the growth of your site google rankings.
SEO is the method of optimizing your web content so that search engines like to display it at the top result page for searches of a certain keyword. SEO optimizes particularly web pages to rank your business on the top & higher position on search engine.
There are two techniques of SEO:-
1) On Page SEO:- On page SEO refers to all the activities performed within the websites to get higher ranking and more relevant traffic from the search engines. On page, SEO is related to the optimization of the content as well as the HTML source code of any web page. Some of its aspects include meta tags, title tags, meta description, and heading tags.
2) Off Page SEO:- Off-page SEO relates to the other aspects that influence the search ranking of websites on the Search Engine Result Page. It refers to the promotional activities, such as content marketing, social media and link building performed outside the boundaries of any web page to improve its search ranking.
These are advance SEO techniques ----
1. Optimize your site to be mobile-friendly
2. Focus on local SEO optimization
3. Share your content with top social networking sites
4. You can YouTube SEO to get more traffic on your video
5. Quality link building and use LSI keywords