Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Help Me/Question What Are Web Hosting Providers Here And Around Accepting Bitcoin?

Discussion in 'General Web Hosting Discussions' started by dHSdrock, Feb 25, 2019.

1. dHSdrock

White Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    What are web hosting providers here and around accepting Bitcoin?
    I need Netherlands dedicated server with 1 TB of Hard Disk + 24 GB - RAM + 16 TB - bandwidth
    I know the one: HostRound.com
    What are your suggestions for the list?

2. Sweqor

White Belt

Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    Nothing bad about the host mentioned by you... I personally know QHoster.com is one of the best hosts which accept Bitcoin and other digital currency.
    You should pick the top website hosting company and join in their money making businesses online.

3. RockFord

White Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    The INSIGHT WEB HOSTING techs are always friendly, and quick to answer my questions. Server is always fast, and rarely ever goes down.
    They are very good service, excellent customer service via chat and email. It's a nice web host because they offer a wide range of plans for each kind of users.

4. heather324

heather324 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Have you bought it? Can you recommend one?

5. GrommGram

White Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    Hostsailor.com and QHoster.com are worth your attention because of their top-notch services.
    I am very thankful for their teams that I work with on a daily basis.They are very cost effective also.

6. Keywebo

White Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    I can also recommend Libertyvps.net bitcoin offshore hosting solutions. Get 30% off in first month - coupon Code: I4JS661YNK
    They have a rock solid infrastructure in place and guaranteed to serve you the next several years to come.

7. Gensol

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Why not to compare these hosting providers (they are reliable and trustworthy) - Invpsus.com , Dreamhost.com , Liquidweb.com , Kvchosting.net ?
    Their goal is to provide quality infrastructure hosting in world-class data facilities, at a cost accessible to enterprises, small businesses, and end-users alike.

8. Jostik

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Have a look at deals from avansit.com and libertyvps.net as plans are full-featured and uptime is high.
    Good pricing, good customer support, and all the tools you need what more could you need. Highly recommend to try them out..

9. jason23158

jason23158 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    One can host a website on Hawk Host for as low as $ 2.40/month. They offer 4 of their most popular plans in exchange for Bitcoin & Bitcoin cash. Name cheap is over a decade and a half old and provides web services to more than 1 million customers worldwide