My 2 Cents What Business Are You In Offline If Any?

Marth

I have a question for everyone: What kind of business are you guys in offline? Is online work your main profession or do you also have a profession/other work? As for myself, I go to school and also work in customer service.

challengewriter

Lara
Blue Belt
In my country, children who go to private schools, usually don't have time to work if their schooling and boarding schools are very rampant 3 out of every 5 children who went to a private school, was a boarder. And there are restrictions of movement, in which they allow students leave school with 2-3 passes a month, so most of us aren't working. Like me for example, I have to depend on my parents to pay all my necessary fees as i am not in a position in which I can get a job that is beneficial for me and my studies. To answer your question, I only work online, since it is very convenient and my only choice, aside from summer jobs.

cheezcarls

It's Game Time!
I usually work online for most of the time, but we do have a family business. We have a restaurant and coffee hub that has been running for almost a year, but we didn't break even yet. My parents usualy managed there after their work, and they have assigned a team leader to manage employees while they are on work. As for me, I really don't focus with our restaurant. My passion is to make money online either by work, freelancing, affiliate marketing or so, and I do network marketing part-time as well.

Zirkon Kalti

Content Writer
I used to work as a cashier at a supermarket but I quit less than a month. The problem with cashier is that you can easily count wrong changeback and in the end you will have to pay back the difference. I also remember working at a clothes factory as a clerk and quit within 1 week. The job was super boring to me.

challengewriter

Lara
Blue Belt
I used to work as a cashier at a supermarket but I quit less than a month. The problem with cashier is that you can easily count wrong changeback and in the end you will have to pay back the difference. I also remember working at a clothes factory as a clerk and quit within 1 week. The job was super boring to me.
I don't know what offline job will fit me, cause I like being on the move and desk jobs for more than 8 hours straight can be definitely boring, yeah cashiers are always having that problem, always paying for missing money and all, pretty much sucks. I don't blame you for quitting does job, lucky for you I guess you had better options, as some people don't :(

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
Wow, I see we have people from such diverse backgrounds and hardworking people among WMS members!
In the past I used to do freelancing while I was a full time student, I did web design, graphics and logos and some video and flash websites (when flash was still being used for websites). I didn't go to school for anything related to computers or web design but it has been my passion since childhood and still remains. I work full time in a company doing mostly nerdy work related to minimizing wastage of resources and time and optimizing processes to produce higher quality products with fewer defects at the least cost.

Online marketing and webmaster stuff has been my passion and I used to run a fiverr like website few years ago which was very successful. If it were upto me, I aspire to add features in WMS where members can earn a good income by finding clients who are seeking their skills, be it in writing, design or marketing and seo. I hate the idea of charging a high commission or favoring buyers all the time as many marketplaces do. If I can figure out a way to provide such a platform without lowering the quality to customers and clients, I shall implement something like that on WMS.

@cheezcarls I am glad we have an experienced affiliate marketer on WMS, we would love to hear more tips and tricks of affiliate marketing from you if you don't mind. Your knowledge will benefit a lot of our members who are trying to earn a simple income but do not know the tips and tricks of the trade.

And please feel free to use our Reviews section at Showcase, Reviews and Recommendations at http://www.webmasterserve.com/forums/showcase-reviews-and-recommendations.321/ to post reviews of products or services you are marketing, you can post your own affiliate links with each review!

ipol12

Yellow Belt
Me and my brother just set up a business online using Facebook. We are selling original shoes. We only post in on Facebook and share anytime possible so online friends will get to see it as they go online.

Swati Mishra

Content Writer
I am just new to WMS and i might say that this is suppose to be the first online job i ever had. Although, i have worked with few a company but that still was not very regular but it seems like now i need one.

steve taylor

White Belt
Online job is best option compare to offline. online job have many advantages you do your work any time any place.
It is totally independent job.Online jobs are easily available in freelancing websites and you get job easily.
Offline job is good for both type of people.
Able to work online and not able to work online.

Doominic anderson

White Belt
I have do online as well as offline,i work as a freelancer on different different freelancing sites and i do a job as offline. Online works are good in the sense that it only needs our time but not in the given time bound like if you have a project and you have to work 4-5 hours daily to complete it,then you have to do 4-5 hours in a day but not as like a job that you have to work from 11am to 6am.

VIVEK KUMAR

White Belt
If your city or village condition is good means availability of jobs is good offline or online.
Then you chose your option but if conditions are not good then you can work with offline and it is also good for making money but online job give you flexibility.

Pooja Sharma

I also work in customer service and you can say right now I am both in online as well as offline because i have started doing freelancing. My family is all into offline business. I am starting learning online business as I am new to it. WMS is my first experience and it is really good.