What Code Editor Do You Use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc

Yellow Belt
What code editors have you used in the past and what's the one that you use for all of your coding work?
Also, what made you decide to stay with the current editor that you're using for all of my coding projects?

Marklen

Banned
i ahvent tried any code editors but i have studied in some article that code editores like dreamwever, fireworks, firebugs are really cool

dep

Yellow Belt
you can use netbeans from netbeans.org or much easier and handy would be to use php web designer from mpsoftware.dk

Ileana04

White Belt
It depend on you that what type of programing you are doing like if you work with java netbeans are best, if you want to work on php then dream viewer is good.

James_Smith

White Belt
What code editors have you used in the past and what's the one that you use for all of your coding work?
Also, what made you decide to stay with the current editor that you're using for all of my coding projects?
When i was started web design and web programming before 4 years ago, i used Microsoft Office FrontPage. It was awesome HTML WYSIWYG code editor. Now, i am using Adobe Dreamweaver CS5 for web design and programming which is so much advanced than Microsoft Office FrontPage.:hit:

B

bjdea1

I simply use "nano" or "pico" - a simple Linux editor. I do everything on Linux - centos

Status
Not open for further replies.