What do you do to Relax?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hafsoh

Yellow Belt
After the long day job or even between work, everyone needs to relax. Relaxation is a key way to manage and reduce stress. Relaxing is very important in our lives, it keeps our stress levels down, and improves our health. Too much work without relaxation can result in memory failure, mental health problems,or even heart attack.

What do you do to Relax? For me i usually relax by watching a movie...

sharpson

Yellow Belt
I have found that meditations work wonders for relaxation.

Also I have been getting regular massages from spa's once a week. I find that the massage brightens up my week, makes me feel good and releases all the stress.

Other times a simple nap will do the trick.

link8r

Yellow Belt
I read forums and blog posts! (jokes)

I play pc games or go for a walk. Mostly, I just sink into a glass of wine...!

Hafsoh

Yellow Belt
Yeah there isn't a better way to ease the stress after spending a good 6-8 hours laying on your backside than by heading out for a walk.

When you're feeling stressed out, what do you do to relax? Myself, I do a lot of cross stitching. A lot of people don't have the patients to do something like that, but I find it gives my mind time to really think things out, and I get something beautiful when I'm done with it. I also like to take walks and just let my mind wander. It sometimes brings things into a whole new light. I know there are lots of things to do to destress, but I'd like to know what everyone else does.

beadon

White Belt
When I am free I do skype chatting facebook chatting and listen songs on Youtube for relation and ever see hindi movies.

Quadcode

White Belt
There are two things I do to relax, one is a glass of wine and a romantic evening with my wife, and the second is to see my little girl playing with me all day

wanderer89

Yellow Belt
It depends from my mood. I do yoga exercises sometimes. Or If the weather is warm I go to walk with friend or my soulmate in the evening. Interesting film is also good way to relax.

gerardrd11

White Belt
After the long day job or even between work, everyone needs to relax. Relaxation is a key way to manage and reduce stress. Relaxing is very important in our lives, it keeps our stress levels down, and improves our health. Too much work without relaxation can result in memory failure, mental health problems,or even heart attack.

What do you do to Relax? For me i usually relax by watching a movie...
Nothing really relaxes me like sports. Producing sweet proves to be relaxing for your mental health and I believe that this is scientifically proven already.

satti

White Belt
sleep or watch tv for relaxing. if i am really tired i prefer to sleep. but if am feeling little lazy then watch tv specially watch one of the music channels.

Status
Not open for further replies.