My 2 Cents What Do You Mean By Submitting Your Website To Search Engines?

Pooja Sharma

It is used to get more hits on your website. If you feel like your website is not coming on first page while searching for it you can submit it again to search engines so all the domain settings like name servers will start propagating again. Your web hosting providers provide an option in the control panel to do this which is often called as "Promoting the website".

Prasoon Arora

White Belt
Search engines are the platform where users search the content or data base related to their requirements. Submitting your website to search engines is a phenomena or is an ongoing process, that helps your website to gain its own position, which may change to top from bottom when some user searched the content and is available through your website or your keywords are matured enough to attracts the search engines.

Manish Mishra

Content Writer
This was the invention of Google when webmasters find stand alone unaware how search engines works and they need to submit their domain to search engines otherwise they left afraid if the SE's shall index their website or not.
Nowadays, SE's are more smarter and behaves like a human being, so i don't believe indexing is the reason get someone to submit their url to SE's.

sunshine

Blue Belt
This was the invention of Google when webmasters find stand alone unaware how search engines works and they need to submit their domain to search engines otherwise they left afraid if the SE's shall index their website or not.
Nowadays, SE's are more smarter and behaves like a human being, so i don't believe indexing is the reason get someone to submit their url to SE's.
Sure, submitting the website to search engines is just for indexing means and its not necessary for good oriented sites to submit in search engines. They have automatically crawled and well indexed to the sites.

dcristo

Content Writer
You don't need to submit your site to search engines. The SE bots will discover your site and index your web pages through links.

Dennt

I don't understand anything. The submitting really helps somehow or is no use? I never did it and I don't know if I should do it in the future.

LusoVPS

Yellow Belt
There are some options available in the net that can provide you with the tools and information you need when formulating your hosting decisions.

monty

If you do any kind of changes on site like update or change meta data, update content or any other activity that helpful to your site then you must submit your site into search engine via different tools.