Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

My Suggestion What Does Bing Do Better Than Google

Discussion in 'Bing Ad Center' started by sunshine, Feb 1, 2016.

1. sunshine

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +128 / -0
    It is most common saying that “Sometimes being first doesn’t mean being the best” and most of people thinks same about Google. There are a lot of things Bing is doing better than Google.
    Google owns YouTube, and so you’d expect it s video search function to be excellent. However, Bing has a better results page. It gives you thumbnails of up to nine videos on a screen, and when you hover over a video, it enlarges and gives you more detailed information.
    That goes for image searches, too. Bing was first to implement the "infinite scroll" in Bing Images, where users could simply scroll and scroll and never reach the "end" of their search results.
    I appreciate your views about the topic.
    Have a Nice Day!

2. Manish Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +159 / -0
    @sunshine@sunshine you have really dared talking about how the quality work a search engines like Bing produces and in fact it is. I have been knowing it but since nobody is going to accept it i never said it.

I am glad you have said it and definitely the points you have shared are really excellent about how the bing is doing and it will carried out for sure, sooner or later.

3. cortana

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +28 / -0
    Don't think it matters what they do better if everyone still prefers google. I don't know anyone who uses Bing because Google is branded into our mind like it's the only search engine in the world.

4. Manish Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +159 / -0
    Do you ever want that your books should provide you an adequate piece of knowledge or just simply come and go.
    Trust me, Bing is the search engine that has quite an intelligent search engine skills that can provide you same results with more refinement.

5. sunshine

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +128 / -0
    Thanks for your time and sharing. One great quality of Bing Search is that ............. You can check Non-Indexed domains or its content presence into Bing, as Google can't show.

6. Manish Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +159 / -0
    I really have been checked it thoroughly. Once i tried to pick one keyword and compared to see many search engines results. My idea was simply to see which one is accurate. No doubt, what i see is you have explained in details.

7. Alexandoy

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +18 / -0
    Once in a while, I search my name to know if I'm still relevant in the internet. Expect my name to be on the first page when I have several new articles in the internet. I occasionally search with Yahoo and Bing just to get a feel if they are at par with Google. Naturally the search list wouldn't be the same. And to me, the Google list is still the one that shows important searches. But Bing is also fast so it's not really far behind. By the way, we also do a search of our office website regularly with the same objection - relevance.

8. cheezcarls

cheezcarls It's Game Time!
    Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +162 / -0
    What makes Bing better than Google? For me, it's an opportunity for us to rank keywords that are hardly ranked on Google. For example, if you are trying to rank a specific keyword on Google and your website is hard to move higher, you can use Bing as an advantage. Bing has low competition although you might only receive less traffic. But for me, Bing is actually a goldmine when it comes to ranking our keywords on the SERPs. Even Bing Ads are considered goldmine as well. One of my contacts who use Bing aside from Google is actually getting better rankings than Google itself due to low competition.

9. sunshine

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +128 / -0
    @cheezcarls you are right, you may be surprised at how much Bing has developed; for e.g. no doubt,Google is the owner of YouTube, and ultimately you’d be expecting its video search function to be exceptional. However, Bing has also a superior results page. It provides you thumbnails of up to nine videos on a screen, and when you stay close over a video, it enlarges and gives you more detailed information. Google just emit out a long list of videos that you can click on to get more information.

10. Prasoon Arora

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +24 / -0
    As per research, 1 in 3 people use Bing search. There is no doubt that Bing has improved its Video Search, but there are more words to say Bing is still better then Google.

1.We all love to explore the places, in regards for the same Bing comes in the accuracy and proficient in terms of maps. When compared the search in both the search engines, Bing results were no doubt were the best ever seen- more clear and more detailed comparing to Google maps.
    2.Next comes the web mastering, Bing provides the web building tools, preferred by number of web masters. I too have experienced a lot in building the website. Please refer to bing.com/toolbox/webmaster for further details.
    3.Even users are able to collect points on a gift card for searches using Bing, although this is only applicable in the US.
    Some are able to enjoy free Amazon gifts due to the feature mentioned below :
    page1europe.eu/blog/seo-blog/people-use-bing/#sthash.uE4opGqZ.dpuf

No doubt, Bing still provide the best in the searches with more clearer, features and much more.

11. bharath

Staff Member Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +54 / -0
    For me Bing is delivering some traffic easily still not yet optimized anything for them. I still don't know how they rank for some of the keywords that never made me to rank in Google.
    Bing webmaster tools detected Malware in the website, but Google did not detected.
    I am still using Google blindly from here onwards will be concentrate on Bing as it is showing some decent changes for webmasters.

12. ipol12

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +26 / -0
    I am still using Google but I occasionally use Bing. I agree that Bing is a good search engine. I used to search directly at the URL and when I am using my phone which I use Google Chrome, Google search comes a built in and gives Google search results. When I am using my Windows tablet which I use Edge as my primary browser on it, it gives Bing results. I didn't have problem searching through Bing

13. steve taylor

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +25 / -0
    I think Bing is good but google is best.
    Google search engine provide flexibility.
    Google have many products like Google chrome google translator google doc google plus Gmail google map calendar drive.
    And Google ad-words are very popular.
    Google provide very safe search all over world google search use more than bing.
    Google map is very good and very fast.