What graphics software do you recommend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoli

Yellow Belt
I suggest you to use Photoshop. If you have some experience with this I think your designing capability will be limited only by your creativity.

F

fiverivers

also recommended you photoshop its really very good software for designing.

Last edited by a moderator:

longlivemedia

White Belt
It depends on exactly what you need to design. Some software may be better for designing print materials while others would be more suited to website design.

wanderer89

Yellow Belt
It depends on exactly what you need to design. Some software may be better for designing print materials while others would be more suited to website design.
I'm agree with this.

You can also try to create Flash Banner. It would be interesting, I think.

RajaSekar12

Banned
I’m looking for software that will have designs and such move with the bass line of music. One that can be controlled with the keyboard to give you different designs and things and you can change the different tones they will react to.

Max Wallace

White Belt
to control music

Music and Design are two different things. to control music, you need to have programming knowledge. however you can use adobe flash that allows you to import sound along with designing...

seowiz12

White Belt
Photoshop would be appropriate for you. But I need to know what kind of design you have made?

Marc

Yellow Belt
The majority of the posts above me recommended PhotoShop but what if someone does not have $699-$999 to spend?
Also, I'm assuming they just wouldn't go download an illegal copy like most freelancers/webmasters out there...

GIMP is also another alternative which can do almost everything in PhotoShop (not talking about the extended version, of course).
One pro to GIMP is that it's FREE.

zipprosystem

White Belt
Graphic Software

The top of the line 3d application is 3dmax. the top of the line rastor 2d program is adobe photoshop. if you are looking to do free hand drawing I might suggest looking into corel's line of products.

Status
Not open for further replies.