Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

My 2 Cents What Is A Blog Farm

Discussion in 'General SEO Topics' started by Zirkon Kalti, Mar 18, 2016.

1. Zirkon Kalti

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +120 / -0
    Blog farm is used specifically for link building purposes. In a blog farm, the content is uploaded via central CMS and published across all the participating blogs. Some blog farms host their blogs on various C class IP servers to prevent the search engine from thinking that the blog network is owned by a single person.

2. Manish Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +159 / -0
    Blog farming still works fine since Google has not developed any strict rules or any algorithms update to identify and ban such websites.
    Moreover, it will not be an easy task to discover and ban such sites since each of them having different c-class servers.

3. martindam

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    One of the queries that consistently sends a fair amount of traffic to SEO Theory is “blog farms”. I mentioned blog farms in a post I wrote more than a year ago without really going into detail about them.

4. John Philip

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0