My Suggestion What Is Chitika ?

steve taylor

White Belt
I know very well about google ad-words yahoo and some knowledge about bing.
But i have no any idea about Chitika I am very excited to know about chitika . Is chitika is ad providing website . If it ad providing website please give me procedure to how we can register my website to chitika to make money.

Guest Posting India

Chitika is online Advertising Network that offer to place online adds, pop ads for a website. It's like similar ads networks, You can simply register your account and set up your account for add than just paste add code on your website & get ready to earn money with Chitika !

Inheritx Solutions

Chitika, Inc is a search-targeted advertising company. It is located in Westborough, Massachusetts, United States. The name Chitika means "in a snap" in the Telugu language.

AizaKhan

Yellow Belt
Chitika, Inc. was a search-targeted advertising company. It was located in Westborough, Massachusetts, United States. The name Chitika means "in a snap" in Telugu language. On April 17, 2019, Chitika announced that they are shutting down their business.

Jenifer1420

Yellow Belt
Chitika is online Advertising Network that offer to place online adds, pop ads for a website. It's like similar ads networks, You can simply register your account and set up your account for add than just paste add code on your website & get ready to earn money with Chitika !
Thanks for shearing this info.