Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

My 2 Cents What Is Cpa Advertising

Discussion in 'Other PPC and Ad Networks' started by Zirkon Kalti, Mar 5, 2016.

1. Zirkon Kalti

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +120 / -0
    Cost per action (CPA) is a type of ad where you get charged based on the action of the user on the ad. The action could be a sale or a lead. CPA is advantageous for advertisers because you only pay when there is lead or sale. It prevent you from paying for clicks that don't convert and using up your capital quickly. You can lose money if your campaign has a low leads to sales ratio. if you want to use CPA advertising, you must come up with a plan on converting the leads to sales.

2. Manish Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +159 / -0
    I am into gambling industry and i know CPA works like charm here. You have both hands in the ghee if you are doing CPA with gambling. The best part is you will be played for the each player to be join the affiliate site and another bonus like 30-40% of share if the players will play the game.

Some of the companies like 888 used to play to get them players from one website to them by using a redirection code through the banners. I remember, last time i was offered like $5 per redirect but i am sure they will be stopped by now since there has been many fraud by getting the fake redirects techniques.

3. bharath

Staff Member Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +54 / -0
    Google too had Double click advertising long back and they closed later, but these type advertising costs in dollars not in cents. The tracking really works and the publisher gets credit when the lead occurs or else no money for him. The advertiser too will get satisfaction from these CPA.
    A lead = sale because there are more types of making money If I recruit someone then i would get a commission for me.

4. sunshine

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +128 / -0
    Cost per action (CPA), formerly called as pay per action (PPA) or cost per conversion, is an online advertising pricing statement where the advertiser pays for every individual action - for example, an impression, click, double opt-in, form submit, or sale etc. Though, cpa advertiser can touch enormous new clients with best practices of cpa advertising campaigns.

5. krishatg

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +14 / -0
    Cost per action (CPA) is an online advertising marketing strategy that allows an advertiser to pay for a specified action from a prospective customer. Doing a CPA campaign is relatively low risk for the advertiser, as payment only has to be made when a specific action takes place. CPA offers are most commonly associted with affiliate marketing. Cost per action is also known as cost per acquisition (CPA).