Help Me/Question What Is Different In Paid Social Media Setup?

networld

Nowadays there is a new trend of paid social media sites that pay members to be active in a social media site. There have been new entrants in the field like Whzon. Do you think they are as good as usual social media sites like Facebook, Twitter etc?

I think paid social media sites lack the most important aspect of emotional bonding among members. Members in paid programs only focus on earning money and not on the quality of interactions. On the other hand in a site like Facebook people use to get in touch with their dear ones. A paid setup may also encourage unhealthy competition to earn more money by posting vague materials.

What are your views on paid social media setup?

Alexandoy

Social media sites that pay is a pretender to Facebook. At least it gives Facebook the notion that somehow it should reward its users. I am with Whzon for a long time now and have earned almost 200 CAD by posting continually but not so frequently. But some say that Whzon cannot survive if members would be more than what it can afford. There's also another site called Tsu which also pays but it is pretty slow, Whzon is much better. Just post a photo once in a while and earn Canadian cents for every like your post gets.

cheezcarls

It's Game Time!
It reminds me of something that I have joined from the past. I used to join Mylot, a long time paid social media site and our focus was just to earn money and not building relationships and giving value towards others. Apsense is also another paid social media site where you can get paid for contributing something to them, but they may only give you a little compensation of course. I think for me, they are a complete waste of time if our mindset was just to earn money and not helping people around the corner. Just my own two cents guys.

suleman

Content Writer
I don't think paid social media site can last for more than one year. Members prefer to just earn rather than sharing some helpful content.

Besides, their earning programs are temporary, and they soon close paying their members after achieving the goals they have set to establish the webs.

jowjow

I think that kind of social media will not really last long. Since there is no need to enhance bonding, develop friendships it just mainly focuses on earning money. But we cannot deny the fact that there is a lot number of people who will join that because they have a chance earning to earn and they are thinking it is easy because its a social media.

suleman

Content Writer
Social media sites that pay is a pretender to Facebook. At least it gives Facebook the notion that somehow it should reward its users. I am with Whzon for a long time now and have earned almost 200 CAD by posting continually but not so frequently. But some say that Whzon cannot survive if members would be more than what it can afford. There's also another site called Tsu which also pays but it is pretty slow, Whzon is much better. Just post a photo once in a while and earn Canadian cents for every like your post gets.
The site you mentioned that pays you just to being active there looks good. Can you share the proofs of payments they made for you? Also, if you tell us how they pay and what is the payment schedule it would cause increasing our knowledge. What are the requirements for being a member.

rayone

In my humble views once you pay for being active on social media it no more remains social media but becomes a paying site with a small share going to members. I feel that is cheating with members as they are doing nothing but alluring innocent members to stay active.

networld

The site you mentioned that pays you just to being active there looks good. Can you share the proofs of payments they made for you? Also, if you tell us how they pay and what is the payment schedule it would cause increasing our knowledge. What are the requirements for being a member.
I was also a member of the site called Whzon, but not active now due to very low earning potential. Anybody can join the site without any special skills. All you have to do is to upload images or videos to earn coins. When a member likes your image or video you will get some coins which can be converted into cash at a later stage. But the real issue is that their rules are very complex which make the earning quite difficult. A person who see the site for the first time will not join them as it looks very cluttered and not professionally designed.

ipol12

Yellow Belt
I do agree that people join social media sites that pay are for the money they can earn from it. Whzon though is currently have a problem and some members I knew left it, which includes myself. Mylot has a lot of members now and rates are too low. It seems many members there are not for money but to enjoy and socialize and the earnings were just bonus.

rayone

I give you another example of paid social media sites, I joined tsu a couple of weeks before and found it interesting as people were posting and liking each others like anything but when I checked that my effort was worth just few cents and the payout threshold $100, I closed my shop. Besides there was nothing much that can make tsu a social media site.

ipol12

Yellow Belt
I give you another example of paid social media sites, I joined tsu a couple of weeks before and found it interesting as people were posting and liking each others like anything but when I checked that my effort was worth just few cents and the payout threshold $100, I closed my shop. Besides there was nothing much that can make tsu a social media site.
Another one is GetPaid.social. It has been trending in some forum and social sites but it was almost unheard now. Among such social sites, BlogJob has the best concept. The rates may be low but I love the way it works. It is actually a social blogging site. Members has real interaction compared to Tsu.

rayone

Another one is GetPaid.social. It has been trending in some forum and social sites but it was almost unheard now. Among such social sites, BlogJob has the best concept. The rates may be low but I love the way it works. It is actually a social blogging site. Members has real interaction compared to Tsu.
You can earn real good if you interact with members on tsu but the problem is there is no provision of knowing your friends as there is no friends' list provided for your observation. You can only read the notifications that come on your notice board and keep answering them. Not a social media but a click site in my views.

ipol12

Yellow Belt
You can earn real good if you interact with members on tsu but the problem is there is no provision of knowing your friends as there is no friends' list provided for your observation. You can only read the notifications that come on your notice board and keep answering them. Not a social media but a click site in my views.
Are you still in Tsu? When I had my account there, I couldn't really understand how to work or how it works. Maybe its complexity do not work for me. Since I am used to high earnings on Bubblews at that time, I left the site.

tipstechtut

How we get paid by BlogJob ? And how it works?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ipol12

Yellow Belt
How we get paid by BlogJob ? And how it works?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
As of now, the site is not accepting new members. If you are a new member, you have 150 points limit per day. But if you finish some projects, you can raise your limits. I knew someone who has 1,200 limits per day. You can earn from interaction getting some points.You should also create a site in Blogjob which was powered by WordPress. You can monetized it with ad networks and affiliate links. 25% of earnings from the ads will go to Blogjob. Also, every blog post, you get 50 points. I usually interact to reach 50 points, and post 2 blog articles to make up 150 points. Once you reached 5,000 points, you can redeem it to $25. But if you reached 7,500 points, it is equivalent to $50. 10,000 points is equivalent to $100.

suleman

Content Writer
In my humble views once you pay for being active on social media it no more remains social media but becomes a paying site with a small share going to members. I feel that is cheating with members as they are doing nothing but alluring innocent members to stay active.
You are right; social media can't be paid and paid work can't be declared as social media. Social media refers to have fun while paid work means you are doing some serious work staying away from any kind of fun.

In short, such sites stop paying right away after achieving the target.

networld

Yes, you are right TSU is a total waste of time. They have a high withdrawal limit of $100 which is very difficult to reach. I don't understand why they keep such a very high withdrawal limit while the pay rate is really dismal. I am sure a large number of members stop working there once they realize that a pay out is almost impossible to achieve. TSU would definitely benefit out of it.

But it is a legit paying site as of now and there are people who earn money from TSU.

rayone

Yes, you are right TSU is a total waste of time. They have a high withdrawal limit of $100 which is very difficult to reach. I don't understand why they keep such a very high withdrawal limit while the pay rate is really dismal. I am sure a large number of members stop working there once they realize that a pay out is almost impossible to achieve. TSU would definitely benefit out of it.

But it is a legit paying site as of now and there are people who earn money from TSU.
And the funniest part of that so called social media site is that there is nothing to socialize on that site as there is no provision you can check who your friends are or what others are doing on that site unless you stay there whole day and check every post. Notification tells you if someone likes and comments on your posts.

networld

And the funniest part of that so called social media site is that there is nothing to socialize on that site as there is no provision you can check who your friends are or what others are doing on that site unless you stay there whole day and check every post. Notification tells you if someone likes and comments on your posts.
ha..ha.. you got it right. Sometimes I wonder why it is called as a social media site. A social networking site like Facebook is entirely different and you can see some networking happening there. But in a site like TSU the main motive is only to earn money and there is no networking happening. I feel networking is like a referral system there.. lol

ipol12

Yellow Belt
I know you are a member of Blogjob and I think you will agree that BlogJob sounds more of a social media site than Tsu. Haha!