Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Help Me/Question What Is Do-follow And No-follow Links?

Discussion in 'General SEO Topics' started by justiinn, Mar 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. justiinn

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +28 / -0
    As i completed seo course in which i learnt about off page seo.
    Then i went for interview and the panel asked me about so many questions related to seo and answered almost question correctly but then he asked me what is do-follow and no-follow links.
    and i couldnt answered that because i dont know what is these links?
    so please tell me what is do-follow and no-follow links?

2. bharath

Staff Member Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +54 / -0
  3. withs

withs New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -0

Do follow are usefull for the search engine optimization. search engine count do follow link as a profitable link for website and no follow back link is not use full for seo purpose it only help you to generate more traffic to your website

4. multisystemelectronics

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    I think the whole idea is that if you're guest posting, you're likely to be at least somewhat reputable, which is why guest posting usually involved follow links. Google doesn't want to give weight to no-follow links because they're just too easy to get these days and encourage spamming. Google wants to make it tough to ensure that only the trustworthy, real businesses who are willing to work hard and put in the effort get links. It's like a filter sorting out the bad apples.

5. bayseo

bayseo New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Nofollow is a HTML credit esteem used to train web crawlers bots that a hyperlink ought not impact the connection target's positioning in the web crawler's record. It is proposed to decrease the adequacy of specific sorts of web index spam, in this manner enhancing the nature of web search tool comes about and keeping spamdexing from happening in any case. This is a concept introduced by Matt Cutts and Jason Shellen in the year 2005.

Dofollow joins permit google (all internet searchers) to tail them and achieve our site. Giving us join juice and a backlink. On the off chance that a website admin is connecting back to you with this connection both Search Engine and Humans will have the capacity to tail you. The most ideal approach to give somebody dofollow affection is permitting catchphrase in the grapple content. This implies when you are connecting to any site or page, utilize the focused on watchword as grapple content.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.