Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Help Me/Question What is latest off page black hat seo activity?

Discussion in 'Blackhat SEO' started by vikas Industries, May 29, 2015.

1. vikas Industries

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    what is latest off page Black Hat seo activity?

2. RH-Calvin

Red Belt

Ratings:
    +13 / -0
    There is no latest off page activities. You can follow the same black hat techniques, but beware that using those techniques will risk your website to search engine penalties.

3. cwvps

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    Make sure you use only White Hat SEO methods and maybe Grey Hat, but with great caution. Black Hat methods won't get you very far in the long run.

4. Netinspire

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Black hat is a no go! Be sure to follow the webmaster tools advice for guidance.

5. batuto

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    You can use auto link building tools if you want a latest black hat seo techniques. This would hurt your site if you do this so be very careful.

6. Muhammad Rizwan

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +65 / -0
    Black Hat SEO is not a kind of stuff that keeps updating day by day. It included all the techniques you can sue to rank your site quickly. All the methods you use for ranking your site very easy as compared to the normal site are termed as Black Hat Techniques.

If you are planning to use Black Hat SEO on your site, I am warning you about the risk. If you got caught by a search engine like Google, most probably you will get a penalty. Your site will be deindexed from the search engine. Even more worst actions can be taken against your site. Hence, don't even think of Black Hat techniques if you are a newbie in this field.

7. Zirkon Kalti

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +120 / -0
    Keyword stuffing is a blackhat SEO technique that many people use to help their site rank for the targeted keywords. Using too many keywords in the content will make it look unprofessional and unreadable.Some sites try to hide the keywords by changing the for color similar to the background color. They try to hide keywords text by using the <div> and absolute positioning.Absolute positioning can position the text off the screen so that the user can't view it. Some webmasters try to keyword spam by adding as many keywords as they can in the meta tag. as a rule of thumb, you should not repeat the keywords more than 4 times in the meta keyword tags. The keyword should be repeated only once in title tag, and two times in the meta description.

8. butterfly

White Belt

Ratings:
    +3 / -0
    Not an expert yet, but I'm hoping to be a future one. That being said, you can check the black hat forums, but my opinion is that investing time in learning outlaw tricks that may get you shut down by google in the future, may be better spent playing by their rules. That's just me, but I'm open to other opinions. Anyone?

9. Manish Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +159 / -0
    The link network used for building backlinks sounds natural and best with Google latest update.
    This is something Google cannot discover which site is really dealing some promotional level work and to let Google know it is natural.
    Link building network are now doing all good and since they take care of low outbound links, it is a good practice and not get hammered from Google.

10. steve taylor

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +25 / -0
    List of black hat SEO TECHNIQUES are as follows :-
    1. Cloaking
    2. Page hijacking
    3. Cookie stuffing
    4. Mirror websites
    5. Sybil attack
    6. Duplicate content
    7. Hidden text
    8. Doorway pages
    9. Invisible links
    10. Scraping
    11. Ads only pages
    12. Automatically generated keyword pages
    13. Link farm
    14. Keyword stuffing
    15. Spammy Footer links
    16. Auto anchor text
    17. Spammy comments
    18. No content
    19. Unnatural links
    20. Rich snippet abuse
    21. Paid Links

11. niranjan kumar

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +13 / -0
    There are a lot of black hat seo techniques but there are no any latest off-page black-hat seo techniques.
    if you want to try back-hat techniques you get totally lost your website. So if you make your website for making some money, you need to try whit hat seo techniques for your website.

12. Swati Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +105 / -0
    Google is just software i have seen many a website performing perfectly using black hat technique on the search engines results and making a lot of money. I am talking about the duplicate content i have seen on many websites and they don't even dare to give credit to the author website.

13. RADHESHYAM GUPTA

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +20 / -0
    There are so man black hat SEO techniques such as Cloaking, paid links, Blog spam, Duplicate content, Domain grabbing, Ad only pages, Doorway pages, Twitter automation But Paid link, Hacking sites and duplicate content is more useful and effective black hat SEO techniques.

14. martindam

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Cloaking
    Keyword stuffing
    Doorway pages or gateway pages
    Hidden text and links

Duplicate content
    Article spinning
    Bait-and-switch or page swapping

15. saurabh mathur

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    The latest black hat SEO techniques are:-

• Paid links
    • Spam comments
    • Duplicate content
    • Article spinning
    • Cloaking
    • Doorway pages
    • Keyword stuffing
    • Invisible text

web hosting

16. Maple fly

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Of-course not, simply violate the rules of google, it is black hat seo and i also feel it is such a boring question, anybody share interesting and newest thing in digital marketing.

17. Ridhu Dhadwal

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    1 Cloaking
    2. Page hijacking
    3. Cookie stuffing
    4. Mirror websites
    5. Sybil attack
    6. Duplicate content
    7. Hidden text
    8. Doorway pages
    9. Invisible links

18. drarindamghosh

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Latest SEO Techniques

Article submission
    Classified submission
    Bookmarking submission
    Directory submission
    PPT sharing
    Info-graphics submission
    Guest posting
    Images sharing
    Video sharing
    Local business listing

19. Shiki

White Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    A lot of what is known as black hat SEO was actually considered to be legitimate search engine optimization methodology, but now these techniques are frowned upon by the general SEO community at large, as they were proven over time to be detrimental to site quality and relevancy of search results in general. SEO is the art and science of getting webpages ranked in major search engines. There’s a right way to do this—White Hat SEO. And a wrong way—Black Hat SEO.

20. seojesica

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    I think guest blogging, Infographic, article are still helpful way.