My 2 Cents What Is Link Bombing?

Zirkon Kalti

Content Writer
Link bombing is a practice of pointing a large number of links from lots of websites to your website. Usually, they will use targeted keyword as the anchor text that do not seemed natural. It is a manipulative tactic to trick the search engine to rank you high on the search engine. Those who are involved in link bombing blackhat SEO tactic will be penalized by Google Penguin update.

Manish Mishra

Content Writer
I believe having backlinks form most low quality sites for just few bucks are the real example i have seen on many sites. The poor backlinks may give a little link juice but collectively you can invest in a better quality link and that will be easily to manage.

martindam

Link building is a search engine optimization strategy which people use to link certain words to certain websites.Link bombing is nothing but tagging a particular keyword to your link and using it as much as you can. You are link bombing when you overdo link building.

Lucasjack

Share the tips and tricks to improve the ranking and PageRank of your site and to get your site listed in search engines with top ranking.