Help Me/Question What Is Link Wheel And How It Is Used?

Zirkon Kalti

Content Writer
Can somebody explain to me what is link wheel? How does SEO companies use link wheel to drive more backlinks to a website? Is this SEO technique related to 3 way links? Is linkwheel a SEO technique approved by Google.

Pooja Sharma

A link wheel is used to create a multiple, 10 or even 100 small sites for example blogs on a particular topic. All the sites has different relevant content and include a link to your web site and another link to another of your small site. To be precise it is just a process of linking small websites on a specific topic.

steve taylor

White Belt
In link wheel technique some niche website share their links in such a way that form a wheel. It is effective technique for boost up the website rank. It should be done vary carefully because it comes in black hat Search Engine Optimization technique. So it may be harmful.

Last edited:

niranjan kumar

White Belt
Link wheel is still widely used for getting higher rank easily in search engine result page. In past many search engine optimization expert says link wheel is toty banned by search engines. But in present it's very effective but you need to make backlinks carefully or maintain backlink diversion, if you can't do your website is penalized by search engine.

RADHESHYAM GUPTA

White Belt
Link wheel is a technique that are used in search engine optimization for getting high rank in search engine, There are many website that are not in same niche but make a link of each other through do_follow for passing link juice. these link are unnecessary link on sites and not related content.

joeswinn

Some days before i read an article about SEO on a college paper writing service named buyessay.us,there i saw a small paragraph about link wheel with example. i remember some of it, the link wheel is one such idea where several similar themed websites get together and create a circle of links. So website A links to website B which links to website C which then links back to website A. Link wheels can contain any number of websites from the three in this example upwards.

bharath

Can somebody explain to me what is link wheel? How does SEO companies use link wheel to drive more backlinks to a website? Is this SEO technique related to 3 way links? Is linkwheel a SEO technique approved by Google.
Google never allowed SEO for websites neither they approved any technique or anything. This link wheel made by some tech people and then spread it on the internet for everyone can follow in the same way. If Google caught any site for link juice manipulation, then the whole system would get banned.

Only Seo companies do by owning a large number of websites with different registrars on different people names.

This link wheel is still running, but it may die soon.

Prasoon Arora

White Belt
Link wheel is one of the technique which is used for Search engine optimization purposes. Link wheel attracts more traffic to the website resulting in increased in ranking.
Link wheels keep on creating link from one website to other website in a way that it reached to targeted website requiring promotion.

VIVEK KUMAR

White Belt
It is one of the black hat SEO technique. In this process some similar niche websites share the links to form a wheel. It is so tricky Search Engine Optimization technique , It is not recognized by the google so there is small chance to penalize.