Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

My 2 Cents What Is Need For Website Re-design?

Discussion in 'Web Design and Graphics' started by Jaldeep Dudhatra, Dec 21, 2017.

1. Jaldeep Dudhatra

Jaldeep Dudhatra New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Change can be difficult.
    In any case, as a rule, it’s vital.
    Particularly when it comes to your website.
    Web Design and Online marketing patterns are always showing signs of change, which isn’t a bad thing – it just implies that you, as a business owner, need to keep up.
    One way you can do this?
    Website Re-Design.

Maybe you had a website made for your business a couple of years ago and in those days it looked awesome, but now maybe not so much.
    Your website is really the substance of your business online – and it’s often the primary thing that people see.
    Also, you need to make a great first impression, right?
    The Revamping is also the main part of the Website Re-Design
    Revamping your website is a great way to boost your conversions, improve the visitor experience, and attract more customers. However, this is something you shouldn’t approach lightly. If you’re not careful, creating a new website will cost you all the successes you generated with the original. Keep these crucial considerations in mind as you’re revamping your site.

Attached Files:

2. William_l

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    I have my own business and trust me website Re-design is very important. Because now a days you should have a website that attracts customers. People judges you by comparing your visibility on web with your competitors. So, if you re-design your website after some time then it will enhance your visibility as well as your potential customers. It helps my business a lot.