What is New?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Ardenn

I hate hospitals..  On Tuesday, I was having some chest pain and it was spreading down my arm.  Well i was worried about a heart attack.  I am fairly young, but my family has a LONG history of heart disease and I didnt know what to think.  So I played it safe and went to the ER.  So what do you think would happen.  In my mind, I had then bringing me into the ER and doing a whole bunch of test to make sure I wasnt going to die.  BUT NO!!!! What do they do?  They make me fill out biling paperwork before doing anything else.  What if I would have been having a heart attack... I hate hospitals!

G

Guppy

Yea I hate them too.  My dad went in cause he had a really bad pain in back, i mean he had this for a couple of weeks before and didn't think much of it.  but that night it was really bad and he couldn't get out of bed.  So i called 911.  In the hosp. they wanted to realise him calling it just a pulled muscle but i said no.  When we get back to where i live, we took him to a doctors, and it ends up that he had a sliped disk in the spine.  Pulled muscle my ass. 

Status
Not open for further replies.