1. Integrate Social Media into your internet site’s design
2. Use SEO for photographs Too
4. Make sure your URL is consumer-pleasant
5. Region Your key phrases in lots of exclusive locations
6. Ensure your layout is on the market
7. Be cautious with Flash factors
a) Conducting keyword research, selecting the right keywords and topics and using them in appropriate places on the page.
b) Using title tags, header tags, image alt tags, and the meta description tag correctly.
c) Creating a URL structure that is optimized for users and search engines.
A SEO friendly website has features so it’s easy for search engines to crawl and understand what the particular website is about.
1. Unique titles and Descriptions
2. Well formatted URL
3. Fast loading web pages
4. unique content