Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

My Suggestion What Is Task Management?

Discussion in 'General Business Topics' started by Swati Mishra, Jan 16, 2016.

1. Swati Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +103 / -0
    How to manage the task , it will define the task management , which is the process to manage the task through life cycle. Task management is to help to achieve the goal. The use of task management in the organization .In which task are perform by the employees. These are the various things comes under the task management.

Planning

Testing

Tracking

Reporting

2. skylimit

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +46 / -0
    You can use Trello to help in your daily task, its simple, register and add task to particular people or groups of people.
    You can keep track, report and plan according to it.
    Hope this helps.

3. amultani

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +8 / -0
    A good plan makes the task easier than if you leave it suspended. A good start will lead you to complete the responsibility you got.

4. Swati Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +103 / -0
    Thanks to @amultani@amultani and @skylimit@skylimit for tell me one more point about task management. yes, a good plan makes task easier.

5. cheezcarls

cheezcarls It's Game Time!
    Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +162 / -0
    During my time as a manager of a virtual assistance company owned by my friend, we are using a project/task management website known as Podio. At first, I was still adjusting until I can get all of these tasks managed, especially monitoring comments from clients and deadlines to be met. But right now, their company is using their own self-hosted project management database. One of my high paying clients before urged me to use and explore with Trello, and I have find it very easy and similar to Podio. It's really important that when we do have our own tasks or our employees', project/task management is needed for good.

6. jowjow

White Belt

Ratings:
    +18 / -0
    Planning efficiently is one way to manage tasks. You should know how to start the task, already have a plan on what kind of approach will you do to get the task done. One important thing also is to know yourself, you should know your limitations so that you can adjust your time of deadline and being able to assess yourself if you could really take on the task.

7. suleman

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +16 / -0
    I am familiar with Trello, it's so amazing and easy to use website. Earlier I was a member worked under another admin who assigned me writing task, but once I got some experience, I managed my own team.

Different cards are there to perform different jobs and also, an archive tab is designed to store the completed work.

8. masterbusiness

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +32 / -0
    I like it when reporting or feedback is always included in tasking because it is through this process where one can evaluate the effectiveness of an action. It is also one of the ways to create something new in the business.

9. Manish Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +158 / -0
    Task management is the simplest word but to carry out in an efficient manner is quite a difficult task.
    You need to pass through every phase of a task from initiative to finish successfully. It needs a full confidence and so the highly motivational spirit to accomplish such job.

10. steve taylor

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +23 / -0
    Yes if you want to achieve your goal easily and smartly then task management is very important part of your life as well as your business.Task management provide proper planing of your whole task.And your task is never missed with time.
    Your suggestion is good for task management.

11. Doominic anderson

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +20 / -0
    Task management is a challenging work because it's all phases need dedication and consistency to complete whole task.
    It starts with a proper planning,if your planning is good enough but you are unable to perform it,it doesn't gives you a good output.
    After planning a proper strategy works to fulfill all the requirements,tracking all the phases of task is also done after a fixed interval to know that your task is executed well or not.To do list is also help ones to perform your daily task but it ones has to dedicated and consistent to fulfill t with perfection.

12. krishatg

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +14 / -0
    Task management is the process of managing a task through its life cycle, including planning, testing, tracking and reporting. Task management can help either individuals achieve goals, or groups of individuals collaborate and share knowledge for the accomplishment of collective goals. Furthermore, task management may form part of project management and process management and can serve as the foundation for efficient workflow in an organisation.

13. Zirkon Kalti

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +117 / -0
    To help you to easily complete a task, you must make sure that everything you need is within your reach when you sit in front of your work desk. If you are lazy, you should think about the negative consequences that might happen if you don't get the job done on time. You can also motivate yourself by offering yourself a reward when you complete the task.

14. VIVEK KUMAR

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    In the daily life there are many task available and every person want to manage his task .
    Task manager is nothing but it is provide how manage your task properly with the time.
    You can make a time table to make your task easily.

15. Pooja Sharma

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +20 / -0
    Task management is important not only in professional life but in personal life as well. It is just a way to manage your work and get it completed in time. people who work on time based projects are always good at it. You can make a to do list with specified time to get the work done within the deadline.

16. Zarood

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Task management is an activity in which an individual or team leader tracks a task throughout its life cycle and makes decisions based on the progress.

17. Manish Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +158 / -0
    How efficient and proficient you are within the task while performing makes you a great task manager. A task management is process how better a task has been accomplished by the task manager.

18. martindam

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Task management is a movement in which an individual or group pioneer tracks an errand for the duration of its life cycle and settles on choices in light of the advance.

19. Ridhu Dhadwal

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Impressive, thanks for giving this information.

20. johnsmith123

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +9 / -0
    Task management is the process of managing a task through its life cycle. It involves planning, testing, tracking, and reporting.

Plots in Ranchi