Help Me/Question What Is The Best Online Payment Service Provider?

Manish Mishra

Content Writer
The best online payment processing service provider is the one who can help you receiving the money no matter where you are. It should work with various currency from the world. If you want to sign up with one that you should go for Paypal.com

cheezcarls

It's Game Time!
Hello WMS members,
I want to know .What is the best online payment service provider?Please help me for choosing best online payment service.
This is some kind of a basic question @Asifur Rahman Rakib. Before you asked that question, you should have taken time to research some threads under Payment Processing section here on WMS. Sorry to be harsh man, but researching is very important before creating a thread. Most of you agree that Paypal is the best processor in the world now, and I am using it right now for my online business. Paypal is really something for me, even though they are not perfect like the other ones. Skrill and Payoneer are also considered to be the best alternatives of Paypal, just in case if something happens.

patrickkenyi

I believe Paypal is the best online payment processor, both in terms of security and reliability. About a year ago, I signed up with a different payment processor which was the only one accepted by one of my earning sites. Not long after, my account got shut down after they wouldn't allow me to withdraw, even after accepting my deposit with no problems. I have never had any difficulties with Paypal and from the reviews I read it is the most secure.

suzzi winget

White Belt
There are various online payment service provider...but if you want to choose the best then you have to search for one which helps in getting you money in quick time and without getting delay and i think paypal.com is the best as it helps in getting your money without any mistakes... it is the best security site and helps in converting your $ into Rs..
you can choose paypal without any doubt in mind.

pwarbi

Personally I've only ever had dealings with PayPal, but being from the UK and having a fully verified account I've used for a number of years, I've never actually had to look at any others.

One thing that I will say though is go imfor the one that's most secure, and not the one that might provide a wider service. There a no point in having a site that can process any payment in any currency, if you wake up in the morning with an empty account because you've been hacked.

SirJoe

I think that everyone agrees, Paypal. It's the strongest and best known online processor. There is no other online processor that even comes close to it.

coolyfrost

Paypal is without a doubt the best payment service, period. It's safe, it's efficient and it gets its job done. I would never trust any other online payment service except Paypal, that's how good they are.

Vinaya

We can`t create verified Paypal account from Bangladesh.How can I get verified Paypal account from Bangladesh.
I know paypal is not available in Bangladesh,it is also not available in Nepal. You can apply for payoneer master card and after you receive the card you can use it to verify your paypal. However, your paypal account should be based in paypal supported country.

SirJoe

I know paypal is not available in Bangladesh,it is also not available in Nepal. You can apply for payoneer master card and after you receive the card you can use it to verify your paypal. However, your paypal account should be based in paypal supported country.
Is skrill available in Bangladesh and Nepal. Skrill is a great alternative to paypal, not only that they have a debt card that you can order and withdraw your funds from your local atm.

masterbusiness

Content Writer
I have been using Paypal for more than eight years already and it is a very effective way in processing money transactions. Xoom is also a good alternate since the processing time will only take a few hours or days.

niranjan kumar

White Belt
PayPal is one of the best online service provider across all over world, they also provide credit and debit card options in some country's. There are some issues in PayPal but it's not a very big issues rather than the others online banking service providers.

Doominic anderson

White Belt
There are several payment service provider through which you can get your freelancer money in your local bank account like Paypal,Payoneer,Skrill e.t.c.
Paypal provides free service whereas Payoneer charges some amount.You want the best payment service provider then i suggest you to go with Paypal because it is secure and most trusted system for transferring money,Payoneer is also good for you if you are able to pay some amount for use it's service.It depends on you to choose among them.

Maruf Aslam

Banned
What is the simplest MasterCard process company, and what qualities and services confirm what the simplest MasterCard process company is. If you're a business in search of a businessperson account supplier so as to start accretive card payments you need to understand a number of the fundamentals of what's offered and what makes the simplest. If you're little business with a physical location, you'll be in would like of what's remarked as a degree of sale terminal.

comprar

What is the simplest MasterCard process company, and what qualities and services confirm what the simplest MasterCard process company is. If you're a business in search of a businessperson account supplier so as to start accretive card payments you need to understand a number of the fundamentals of what's offered and what makes the simplest. If you're little business with a physical location, you'll be in would like of what's remarked as a degree of sale terminal.