Help Me/Question What is the best tool for link building automatically?

RuskinF

White Belt
Don't build links automatically.
Google will penalize you if you do that.
Instead, build links manually for your website.
Every forum or website you visit - post a link to your website on that forum or website.
If possible, ask that person to include a link to your website on their website.
You may get declined, but you could build quality links after a few hundred trials.

Deodato 89

It is certainly important that the linked sites have good traffic and that the contents are related to yours.
They can be obtained for free or by paying a sum of money depending on the quality of the site.
It is certainly an activity that must be done manually and not through the use of some software.
I believe it is a fundamental practice for any type of online business strategy.
It is certainly also very useful to local positioning, in this regard there are several sites that publish this type of content and one of these is this site that I believe is a small web acency that deals mainly with local seo but that every now and then offers some very interesting articles on link building.
Don't be too quick on your links, they can be very powerful but in the meantime very dangerous.
:)