Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Asking Advice What Is The Best Way For Becoming A Healthy Man??

Discussion in 'Lifestyle and Health Topics' started by Asifur Rahman Rakib, Feb 5, 2016.

1. Asifur Rahman Rakib

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +109 / -0
    I want to know what is the best way for becoming a healthy man? I am an online worker and I have to work too many times.In this way ,my health is very weak.

2. coolyfrost

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +9 / -0
    You can start by doing very simple workouts at home or outdoors. Sitting around on the computer all day and then not exercising is not a healthy lifestyle. You can try doing some exercises indoors such as jumping jacks, squats and pushups. Do as many as you can every day and I guarantee that you will start seeing an improvement. You should also train your cardiovascular system, so go outdoors and jog for half an hour. The key here is to keep pushing yourself but very gradually in order for you not to hurt yourself. Anyone can be fit and healthy, you just need to have the right mindset.

3. Asifur Rahman Rakib

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +109 / -0
    Thank you for excellent advice but I have to huge work on Computer .I have no enough time for exercise .Please tell me what is easy way for exercise.

4. cortana

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +28 / -0
    There is no other way to be healthy other than eating good and exercise.

Find a way to do it.

5. Manish Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +159 / -0
    I will suggest drink as much water you can can when you just woke up. Try to intake at least 2-3 liter after opening your eyes early in the morning. I know it's hard but you can start off with one glass per day that will keep increasing unless you meet the finish.

Also, try to take heavy breakfast, good dinner, light supper, you will remain healthy.

6. Asifur Rahman Rakib

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +109 / -0
    I have started more exercise and I am drinking huge water .I hope that way I can be healthy.So Thanks all WMS members who have given me most important advice.

7. Prasoon Arora

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +24 / -0
    To be healthy you have to perform activities regularly. As gap in any interval, may loose or put a comma in your health with several terms and conditions.

• A walk for atleast 2 Km, increase your respiratory system. helping your body to grow healthy immune system.
    • As said by Manish, prefer drinking water as much as you can to at least 8 liters of water, as our body by weight 80 % of total represents water. Drinking water percentage can also depends on your daily routine and may vary in regards to your work culture as sitting in office, water utilization in body would be less when compared to a man working as marketing executive. The same goes to your workout and daily schedule.
    • Other way would be proper 8 hours sleep, as it is required to make your body take rest and Adequate sleep is a key part of a healthy lifestyle, putting direct impact on your heart, weight, mind, and more.
    • The next way would seems funny, but gives the most desired result and in less interval time. From the starting of your day to the ending, taking Banana Juice/ Shakes have great impact in increasing the health and even the results can be noticed in a month.

8. coolyfrost

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +9 / -0
    These are all great tips. You should take note especially the ones regarding nutrition and sleep. The best way to see the most results is by eating right and getting around 8 hours of sleep every night. If you do these things, you will probably start feeling much better in only a couple of weeks.

9. sunshine

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +128 / -0
    @Asifur Rahman Rakib As a Muslim praying 5 times (Salat, a basic Islamic fundamental and order) is a Best exercising way. After that no need for extra exercises.

10. coolyfrost

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +9 / -0
    That isn't very good advice. There is definitely some things that he can do during some of his free time that will benefit his health immensely. Half an hour a day is all it takes to start seeing good results.

11. sunshine

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +128 / -0
    Its not a matter of good or bad advice. I just remind him doing this act of praying (which is compulsory fundamental in his religion) which of course take about one hour a day and its a best alternate to exercise & giving amazing best health results.

#11 sunshine, Feb 8, 2016 at 10:44 AM
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2016
  12. bharath

Staff Member Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +54 / -0
    God's given giftand utilize them as other people do, we all are too online workers, but never complained about too much work or getting tired. IF you have too much work then hire someone to do in place of yours.
    How many hours you are doing per day?
    My suggestion is use a laptop from parks or gardens so that you feel good air and enjoyment with others.

13. coolyfrost

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +9 / -0
    But the compulsory fundamental act which you are speaking of isn't an extremely good exercise. Yes you are using some of your muscles, however it's not that much. Exercising properly has no substitute.

14. masterbusiness

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +32 / -0
    Good exercise and healthy eating is always key. Find time to make healthier meals and go for a walk. Your health is always important. Drinking 8 cups of water per day is always best for your body.

15. djweb

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +14 / -0
    Just make sure you walk around every half an hour. Also, reduce your sugar intake to a minimum, because that is a major cause of symptoms that later turn into obesity or diabetes or both. Also, find an exercise routine that is easy to do and fast, if you can't take time out for the gym. There are a variety of 5-10 minute workouts that you can do every few hours and reap the benefits.

16. Ramakrishnan

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +11 / -0
    Start the day with a morning walk. Do exercise regularly. Take well balanced healthy foods at right time. Do not sit continuously in front of the computer, but take time to relax in between. Have sufficient sleep of at least 5-6 hours daily. Have self-confidence and believe that you are healthy.

17. rayone

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +23 / -0
    If you ask me I spare about one hour in the early morning no matter what time I go to bad and walk at fast pace or jog at normal pace. I spend few minutes for laughter therapy that keeps my lungs and heartbeat fine. I drink a lot of water and practice small sessions of 5-6 minutes of stretching exercises in between my even larger computer assignments.

18. networld

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +50 / -0
    Health is really a concern for most of the online workers. As online job demands most of your time you may not find enough time for other activities. But we must keep a strict schedule for exercise and at the same time following a healthy diet is also very important. The most common problem associated with online/computer worker is obesity. As he has to sit in front of the computer for longer period fat gets deposited in his body which in turn leads to serious complications in future. So, to be healthy we should find time for physical activities and give attention on what we eat.

19. Alexandoy

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +18 / -0
    I am not boasting about my health for I also get sick sometimes. But unlike my colleagues and friends in my age bracket, I have no serious health issues like the prevalent high blood pressure and diabetes. My policy when it comes to being healthy is moderation - exercise, eating, and anything in my lifestyle that I regularly do and have. As they said, drinking moderately is good for the body. I believe that anything in excess is bad so you can indulge in anything as long as you don't overdo it.

20. Nocturnal Writer

White Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    I have overheard from my wife on how our 3-year-old smart granddaughter told her father who came home after work tired. Sophie: "Pa, are you tired?" Pa: "Yes." Sophie: "Stop working." You see the practicability of working tired. Well, that calls for the reason that if you could catch up with the volume of your work, better discontinue rather than to get sick.