What is the best way to add free Twitter followers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

N4pst3R

White Belt
Let's all post where and how we add free Twitter followers, Facebook likes, and Google +1s from.

Here are my top 3 websites that I use:

1) Tweers.com - Followers, Likes, +1s, Stumbles, YouTube Views
2) Twiends.com - Followers
3) TwitClub.com - Followers

What sites, techniques, or software that you use?

sizzler_chetan

Yellow Belt
I would go with the natural interactions which give real followers, although it is a time taking process. Those tools and services do provide you followers with a big count coming up easily, but most of them are bots and of no use.

jsnappy

Yellow Belt
I would go with the natural interactions which give real followers, although it is a time taking process. Those tools and services do provide you followers with a big count coming up easily, but most of them are bots and of no use.​

maximizer

White Belt
I would recommend the following tips to genuinely and effectively increase your twitter followers.. Having a 'tweet' or 'follow' icon on every page of your website, providing valuable content to your audience, retweeting other tweets, being controversial, following relevant people and tweeting during high volume times.. Using a combination of these tips can result in your follower base increasing leaps and bounds

HogWildMark

Yellow Belt
I agree with maximizer. Free followers are great but can also look and be bad for business, Especially if they really have no legitimate interest in your brand. Its always best to re-tweet from those you follow. Post topics from legitimate news and tech sites. Create your own tech news and updates or just elaborate on current news. I ususally like re-tweeting from masheable or lifehacker just to name a couple.

william3964

White Belt
Those tools and services do provide you followers with a big count coming up easily, but most of them are bots and of no use.

---------------------------------------
Travesti

BlazerD

Yellow Belt
You can increase twitter followers through add more and more tweets in your twitter account. i not use this three website describe by you but tyry to work on it.

couponsite

Yellow Belt
Let's all post where and how we add free Twitter followers, Facebook likes, and Google +1s from.

I update my account at 1 minute and I let other follow me.

Hi do regularly tweets, retweet to ur followers like those page which is relevant means which are useful or related your work definately it increase your followers and likes in facebook.

rishisab

Banned
Tweers? Its not even working properly mate. And you have placed it over Twiends? Great..

According to me, the best websites to get free twitter followers are Twiends and Traffup. They remove spam twitter accounts from their website, ensuring genuine and relevant twitter users..

A

amilypotter

Free followers are great but can also look and be bad for business, Especially if they really have no legitimate interest in your brand. Its always best to re-tweet from those you follow.

C

CMedical

[h=3]Follow People Who Are Following People Like You.[/h][h=3]Put Your Twitter Details On Everything You Do.[/h][h=3]Search Twitter[/h]

oswdindia

White Belt
Here i can suggest you one nice site for getting twitter followers but you will get irrelevant followers. Still you are asking then follow this link "hitfollow.com".

I am not using any twitter tools for getting twitter followers.I am always do manual active followers but its time taking process and it is a legal method for getting followers.

Status
Not open for further replies.