What is the best way to add free Twitter followers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zestylemon

Yellow Belt
Let's all post where and how we add free Twitter followers, Facebook likes, and Google +1s from.
What's the point of having thousands of followers if they're not engaging with your company or brand? Quality over quantity is key, as is generating really engaging content that your followers will want to engage with & share with their social network.

Jason_Martin

Yellow Belt
If you are thinking to generate unique and genuine traffic then don't buy followers even free because they can't generate business revenue.

hollymaxted

Yellow Belt
Hi

The most easy and effective way to increase the followers is try to make update at every time for your twitter account. If you are providing some services then you need to provide the informative information so that every one want to read your post.

Hope this will helpful for you.

I agree with maximizer. Free followers are great but can also look and be bad for business, Especially if they really have no legitimate interest in your brand. Its always best to re-tweet from those you follow. Post topics from legitimate news and tech sites. Create your own tech news and updates or just elaborate on current news. I ususally like re-tweeting from masheable or lifehacker just to name a couple.

Nittish Sharma

Yellow Belt
Follow some peoples which is theme related. They will follow you back or you can add followers by way of regular tweets in your account.

Evgeniy

Yellow Belt
I know the tactic when you follow someones page in Twitter and at the same time ask about the same for your page. But it will not be very useful followers for you because they are not interested in your business.

Also there are some forums, groups on social media sites where you can find topics about you follow me and I follow you.

NodePacket

Yellow Belt
Its always best to re-tweet from those you follow. Post topics from legitimate news and tech sites. Create your own tech news and updates or just elaborate on current news. I ususally like re-tweeting from masheable or lifehacker just to name a couple.

ahqaf

White Belt
Important info.I think you should post attractive tweets or content. Getting free flowers from extra sites and if anyone follows you, you will use follow them too. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.