Help Me/Question What Is The Best Way To Discover Exisiting Backlinks For Site/blog?

Manish Mishra

Content Writer
This one is really something that is not working to know the real time available backlinks on my website?
If i have a situation to tell someone how many existing backlinks my site has? What tools/methods i need to follow to find it?
Yes, if my site has a few backlinks that could be checked with a little time but how does it work on a large site that has thousands of links, some might broken, some removed, etc,

Please suggest!!

jazzvaga

You must love this tool: ahrefs, they allow you multiple options like: setting up campaigns, tracking KWs, crawler report, full SEO report.

This is all what you need when starting to check your SEO growth & your progress of your site, FYI: its a paid service.

Manish Mishra

Content Writer
You must love this tool: ahrefs, they allow you multiple options like: setting up campaigns, tracking KWs, crawler report, full SEO report.

This is all what you need when starting to check your SEO growth & your progress of your site, FYI: its a paid service.
Is it able to show the existing backlinks with real data? If i have a website that is linking to, A, B, C.....A1, B1, C1, etc, sites and i found that A1a97th link has been removed. Will this be able to count on the real tracking while producing the report.
Well, for small business owner they are hardly believe to invest in something. I assume there might be a free tool to generate such report.

jazzvaga

Its a paid tool that someone will love to use for whole tracking of KWs applied.

Yes for sure, it will provide tracking of KWs in their system. Its not actually made for small businesses & its for sure, they are not going in so depth of tracking their KWs. The approach for a small business must be to bring in organic traffic & with white hat methods as they are neither big nor in competition, so they require hard work.

Manish Mishra

Content Writer
Its a paid tool that someone will love to use for whole tracking of KWs applied.

Yes for sure, it will provide tracking of KWs in their system. Its not actually made for small businesses & its for sure, they are not going in so depth of tracking their KWs. The approach for a small business must be to bring in organic traffic & with white hat methods as they are neither big nor in competition, so they require hard work.

I am sure you did not read my thread. I did not requested a keyword tracking tool. Instead, I need a backlinks tracking tool that gives a real time data.
I am sure they might be available free from many website or tool.

Last edited:

jazzvaga

If it says whole tracking in the campaign, its obvious that all backlinks & applied KWs will be tracked. You can check back with them for a free trial!

cheezcarls

It's Game Time!
For me, I think I should recommend Backlink Snatcher software. It is a standalone software that you need to download and install on your computer. I have tried that myself 2 years ago, and it shows the existing backlinks of any website, even deeper than that. It is a paid software though, but it is going to be worth investing, because you can also spy the competitor's high traffic website on where they build their backlinks once and for all.

I hope this suggestion of mine may help you a lot. Aside from Backlink Snatcher, I think there are other software or programs that are related to it. I suggest you should check it out @Manish Mishra. ;)

Manish Mishra

Content Writer
For me, I think I should recommend Backlink Snatcher software. It is a standalone software that you need to download and install on your computer. I have tried that myself 2 years ago, and it shows the existing backlinks of any website, even deeper than that. It is a paid software though, but it is going to be worth investing, because you can also spy the competitor's high traffic website on where they build their backlinks once and for all.

I hope this suggestion of mine may help you a lot. Aside from Backlink Snatcher, I think there are other software or programs that are related to it. I suggest you should check it out @Manish Mishra. ;)
Hello Mate,
I believe you have doing these things earlier, that's why, your answers are quite practical. Well, Yes, I just Googled your suggestion an found people are appreciating for this tool. I have an offer as a free trail. I will post how it gone with my website reporting.
Thanks everyone for your help!

This method will help you to earn quick backlinks from high-quality pages. You can use the Backlinks report Site Explorer to check backlinks to any website or web page. So if you enter a competitor’s site, you’ll see all their backlinks.

Monica Chortle

Yellow Belt

Yes! You are absolutely right.

The best way to get a link from a site is to find out what kinds of links are already on the site. In fact, when you're first starting out, guest blogging is one of the BEST ways

Yuva12

Yellow Belt
  1. Step 1: Navigate to Link Explorer. For the unfamiliar, Link Explorer is our world-class backlink checker used to research the link profile of any site on the internet. ...
  2. Step 2: Enter your competitor's URL. ...
  3. Step 3: Navigate to the "Inbound Links" tab. ...
  4. Step 4: Export backlink data into .