Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Help Me/Question What Is The Difference Between Paid And Organic Search?

Discussion in 'Onsite or Onpage SEO' started by Ridhu Dhadwal, May 15, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Ridhu Dhadwal

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    What is the difference between paid and organic search?

2. RH-Calvin

Red Belt

Ratings:
    +13 / -0
    Organic search results are listings on search engine results pages that appear because of their relevance to the search terms, as opposed to their being advertisements. In contrast, non-organic search results may include pay per click advertising.

3. Srividhya

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Organic traffic is what resulted after on-page and off-page techniques. (i.e) results produced by the search terms in Search Engines. Paid traffic is that resulted from Adwords it may of text, banner or video formatted one.

4. vikas

White Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    There are huge difference between Organic Search and paid result. Organic search result is provided directly by Search engine whereas Paid result is like an Advertisement like PPC(Pay Per Click)

5. Love Guru Nikhil

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Organic traffic is what resulted after on-page and off-page techniques. (i.e) results produced by the search terms in Search Engines. Paid traffic is that resulted from Adwords it may of text, banner or video formatted one.