Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Tutorial What Is Yahoo/bing Ads Network? An Exclusive Guide

Discussion in 'Bing Ads for Publishers' started by Muhammad Rizwan, Jan 3, 2016.

1. Muhammad Rizwan

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +65 / -0
    [​IMG]
    All of us know that Google Adsense is the best Ads Network working online from many years. It's owned by Google, so it is the most trusted advertising platform too. Millions of advertisers are available on Google’s network. Google allows website/blog owners to earn money from their sites. Just by placing some advertisements on their site. These can be text, image, and even video advertisements. Google pays us for every click and view of our site’s visitor on their advertisement. Now you some new people will think that it is surely the best option to choose for earning money from a site. However, let me tell you something like a bad news. It’s not that easy to earn money from Google Adsense Publisher Program. Google has strict TOS for which a site will be accepted in their program. Many people apply for it and fail to get their site approved.

Fed Up By Google’s Strict Adsense Policies?
    Chances are that you also faced this situation with your site? The answer would probably be Yes! Then this guide would help you choose another Ads Publisher Program for your site. It’s called as Yahoo Bing Contextual Ads Network. It is the best alternative to Google Adsense and an awesome opportunity for people like you. Whom Google Adsense has rejected their site and they are losing heart.

Why Yahoo Bing Ads?
    You must know that currently Yahoo and Bing are working together. They are currently the best alternative to choose for Google Adsense. It’s providing maximum revenue for the publisher. Hence, you can also earn a handsome income from this network, using a site or blog of your own.

Yahoo Bing Ads Network and Media.net
    Yahoo and Bing have signed up a contract, or you can say an agreement with Media.net. So that they could provide a user-friendly environment to both publishers and advertisers. Therefore, this program is also called as Media.net Publisher’s Program.

Features of Yahoo Bing Ads Network:
    1. Large Number of Advertisers
    2. Full Automatic Keyword Based Ads
    3. Easy To Use
    4. Create an Ad Unit in few seconds
    5. Auto-Pilot Mode for Ad Units Placement
    6. Real-time Tracking
    7. Mobile Friendly Advertisements
    8. and much more
    How to Apply for this Amazing Network?
    Now you will be so excited to join this awesome network and start making money. But wait to let me tell you one more important thing. This publisher program is still under testing stage. It’s not publicly available for joining, unlike any other publisher program. It has a special invitation system working these days, for the selection of publishers. Follow the below steps for getting invitation in Yahoo Bing Contextual Ads Network:

1. Click Here to Go to the Official Site
    2. Now you will see a form like the below one
    [​IMG]
    1. Fill out the form with correct details
    2. Don’t use fake ones, this is the invitation form.
    3. Enter your Name, Website, Email Address, and then choose a category.
    4. After that fill out the captcha code and hit submit.
    5. Success! You have successfully sent an invitation.
    Conclusions of Above Discussion
    Now you have to wait until they respond to your request. After submission of the invitation form, you will be shown a message that “Your Application is received and will be processed shortly. It can take up to 2 weeks for getting a response from us, due to high load of requests by publishers”. This statement is not exact but a similar one will be shown to you. Now you have to wait till they send you an approval or denial mail. I hope this guide helped you a lot in understanding Yahoo! Bing Ads Network.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. cheezcarls

cheezcarls It's Game Time!
    Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +162 / -0
    This is an excellent information that you've shared to the community @Muhammad Rizwan@Muhammad Rizwan about Yahoo and Bing Ads Network. Sometime last month, I just registered for an account with Bing Ads because they are having low competition than Google Adwords themselves, and I see some potential with them. I strongly believe that we can make a difference with Yahoo and Bing Ads, because they're just second and third respectively next to Google. But it doesn't mean that they have no room anymore to dominate. We should consider them, because these advertising platforms have great platform for us to promote our respective businesses.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. Manish Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +159 / -0
    Hello Rizwan,
    You have really made the topic look easier. Thanks for explaining in details. Bing and Yahoo programs, however, are not that successful like Google program.

Besides, Yahoo and Bing both offer customers and of course traffic and real sales for the products one is wanting to sell. This is really give beginners to introduce these program with their website.

4. skylimit

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +46 / -0
    Straight to the point and in detail guide. I am not much into PPC ads, but this surely helped me to work on something.

5. Swati Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +105 / -0
    I have read your article @Muhammad Rizwan@Muhammad Rizwan. This is very informative article, you have clearly define every steps for filling information by user. User can easily submit information by help of your steps and give the suggestion that exactly what have to do user.

6. Muhammad Rizwan

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +65 / -0
    You are right! They are not as beneficial as Google Adsense program. There is no PPC program online paying that much as Adsense is paying. However, as I have explained getting approved for Google Adsense is a tough task. Not all people get success in this process. Therefore, this becomes the second option for such people, So that they could earn something from their website.
    Thanks to all of you guys for the appreciation. I will try to post more informative and useful articles for this community. Your appreciation is really helpful for me. :)

7. Bilal Nasir

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +6 / -0
    Although Google adsense is one the best but it is clear that Bing is an emerging platform. So I think we should go for bing ads and It will surely help our business grow.

8. Vinaya

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +22 / -0
    Adsense is foll small,medium and large publisher. What about Yahoo Bing Ads or Media.net ads? Do they accept small and medium publishers? I heard you can join only by invitation, is this true?

9. Muhammad Rizwan

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +65 / -0
    Yes, As I have explained in this article that they are not publicly available. The publisher has to join this network by means of invitation system. We have to submit our site for approval by their team. They will respond within a week or two. After that, you will be notified that you qualify or not. But before you apply make sure your site is good enough to get approved. They only accept quality sites in their network. Don't worry about payment, they are paying to the publishers. We all know that Yahoo! and Bing won't going to scam people. That's why this becomes the second best alternative to Google Adsense.