What is your favorite Quote?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocky

Banned
"What is the difference between genius and stupidity? Genius has limits." - Albert Einstein

G

gens

"Any man whose errors take ten years to correct is quite a man." - Oppenheimer

D

dds_sdd

One day's favor is worth a thousand days of labor
I liked it very much. Steady so!

I can share this one:

"Knowledge is of two kinds. We know a subject ourselves, or we know where we can find information on it." - Samuel Johnson

TVDinner

Yellow Belt
I have many favorite quotes, but here is my current favorite

At least two thirds of our miseries spring from human stupidity, human malice and those great motivators and justifiers of malice and stupidity, idealism, dogmatism and proselytizing zeal on behalf of religious or political idols.

jaibin

Yellow Belt
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler. " - Albert Eistein

-------------------
Jaibin

Rocky

Banned
I also like it.

"If you are planning for a year, sow rice; if you are planning for a decade, plant trees; if you are planning for a lifetime, educate people".
Chinese Proverb

kingdom

White Belt
"Love is the only reality and it is not a mere sentiment. It is the ultimate truth that lies at the heart of creation." - Rabindranath Tagore

------------------
King

D

dds_sdd

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world."

sydneymatt

White Belt
My favorite quote is "Youth is wasted on the young". I think it was from George Bernard Shaw, or maybe Oscar Wilde. The older I get the more I realize how true this is.

Rocky

Banned
I also like this one:

In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.

G

gens

Also I like this one:

"The thermometer of success is merely the jealousy of the malcontents" - Salvador Dali

HaveIt

White Belt
"There is no such thing as a free lunch" - it is very true and has served me well over the years

HaveIt ;)

D

dds_sdd

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

Status
Not open for further replies.