What is your forum's goal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

ooen

Many people run their own forums. Do you run your own forum? If so, what's your goal? Make money? Sign up 10k members? 100k members? 1 millions members? Get your forum listed in this site http://www.big-boards.com/? What is your forum's goal?

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
The goal of my forum is actually non of the one you have helpfully suggested, my forum www.ukwebmasterworld.com/webmaster-world/ was actually created to offer our domain name registration and web hosting customers support outside of the regular support web provided our customer.
The goal does not include making more money or getting listed on a super board like the one you indicated but providing helpful and useful services to our customer. Though the larger the membership the more divers knowledge brought into the forum but we do not have any number of membership goals in mind.

Temi

O

ooen

Supporting an existing business and creating a sense of community ...

Here's a question for you. Do you think that it can work backward, i.e., you create a forum related to web hosting and start a web hosting company? Is it a good business strategy?

Status
Not open for further replies.