Just Gossip What is your job?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoli

Yellow Belt
I'm a quality guy as a daily worker, after workhours I'm a developper and marketer of a fantastic ecommerce script.

SenseiDesign

Yellow Belt
well I'm still in school till summer end then I'll stuy business administration, well and aber the workhours like zoli put it I'm a Webdesigner, Webmaster of a blog and also trying to sell Content (still developing a page to do so )

PromoJunkie

Yellow Belt
I run a large bulk email software company and do some seo consulting, off to the side I also run a small webmaster network of sites to pass the time.

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
Bill, your forum is quite good, what is the name of your bulk software mailing company?
You are welcomed to showcase you business (the email software) at our business showcase thread which can be found here.

I run a large bulk email software company and do some seo consulting, off to the side I also run a small webmaster network of sites to pass the time.

PromoJunkie

Yellow Belt
Bill, your forum is quite good, what is the name of your bulk software mailing company?
Dito... as is yours! Thank you very much for the complement, I'm slowly trying to get it going. I must say you run some pretty awesome sites yourself Temi. As for my Email Software company.. it is Marketing-2000.net it has been around for a while as you can see. I am currently working on a full re-design for it (it to cluttered in my opinion)

You are welcomed to showcase your business.
When i complete the new changes I just might do that. : )

J

john_nex

Here i would like to appreciate to all views which are given by all members and want to say about my job. i am webmaster and been doing SEO stuff for my websites.

Status
Not open for further replies.